Potential DLC : Please Add Quinn McKenna or characters from The Predator (2018)

Hey there, I recently got around to playing this game. I’ve always loved the Predator and Alien franchises, but one thing I thought would be really cool, would be adding Quinn McKenna from the 2018 movie. I really enjoyed his character arc and thought it would be super fun to play him within the Firetime aspect. I really hope you consider this as it would be amazing.

Thank you.

🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Ilfonic does not listen.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t care if they listen or not lol, I just wanna put the suggestion out there. There’s obviously been others who have - but me putting this here won’t hurt anyone.

I’m telling you so you know.
They dont listen to shit.

Okay???

ITS SO YOU KNOW AND WON’T BE DISAPPOINTED.
ITS TO HELP YOU.

IS MY INTENTION CLEAR NOW?

DO YOU REQUIRE A DIFFERENT FONT OR LANGUAGE?

I’m not sure if you’re trying to come across negatively or not. If you had just said the first two lines of that message I would have been thanking you for the consideration, but I really don’t know how to process the bottom bit :(

Either way, I wouldn’t have been disappointed, I wasn’t expecting much from putting it there - but I still think I’m entitled to do so anyways, I’d rather at least put it out there in the slight chance they might see it as opposed to not doing so at all. I hope you can understand that better.

YOU DIDN’T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND SO I FIGURED TALKING TO YOU LIKE PETER GRIFFIN WITH OBVIOUS SHIT DOES TO SEE IF MAYBE YOU UNDERSTAND.

THE ALL CAPS IS REPRESENTING ME YELLING SO I KNOW YOU HEAR ME.
IN THIS CASE THO ITS MAKING IT BIGGER SO I CAN MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE LETTERS.

Oh okay, well thank you! Don’t worry, I understand they probably won’t see it, I just wanna try my luck though. I won’t be dissapointed.

Thank you for giving me a heads up though, and take care ^^ <3

Have a good one lol.

1 Like

Stop helping

1 Like

Why not? :(

Omg XD

I actually asked them about the Predator Killer. They said no. That’s not a joke either, I really did ask them about it. The stance on The Predator is a general “no” as of Illfonic’s shit don’t stink.

They hired a football player and wrote the suit out to lasting a couple of seconds because god forbid something cool for a videogame be usable within a videogame. That would be silly.

Aww that’s a shame! That would have been such a cool concept for the game, honestly.

They also try to get actors back for said roles so this might also be an issue with Boyd Holdbrook. The production of 4 was a mess and he might not want to be associating himself with the franchise as a result. Or he might have a clause in his contract that you can’t use his likeness for merch which defeats the purpose of playing as him.

The other problem might be with searchlight (formerly Fox) who might have other plans for McKenna and can’t be used for the game.

My best guess is that

1. The studio had him off limits for future material
  2. Holdbrook didn’t want to come back
  3. There was an issue with contracts preventing them from getting him

Fugitive is mentioned in the logs and Emissary was revamped even if his whole deal no longer makes sense. So it might be more of a contract issue if anything if it had nothing to do with the reception to 4.

Oh that sucks! I really liked his character arc in the movie, I thought it would have been awesome to play as him, that’s a shame though.

Well thanks for letting me know ^^

Interesting…