Pray that their denver office is open in February

Then content would be produced at a faster rate

1 Like

I hope so, btw found any more stuff that deals with Super Predators coming to PHG? So far I’ve seen the caster, the falconer drone, and caster animations. Curious if you found their masks or models?

No but new characters were added

New predator list? think I seen that too

Yep got that image and post in the Archive for all the leaks

1 Like

I hope we get a sweet hotfix in January

The content is 60% dookie anyways so who really cares

That rocket launcher tho, I used it on a Predator with a rocket build that in total without ammo crates gave me 24 rockets and pretty decent damage. 4 direct hits back to back second winded a predator. @REYNOSO_FUA11 and @Batman1 were there when I did it I believe

2 Likes

I mean I believe it. At this point everything is broken in it’s own way. There’s a scout build that 1v1’s predators consistently dude hahaha like melting or not melting the predator is not the problem the problem is just dumb content. Like. Tired of the jungle? What if there was a cave? Did you like Arnold? What if you had him again? Want more movie dlc or atleast franchise RELATED dlc? How bout Marshawn Lynch? Want predators you know and love? What about a samurai and a Viking? Want to hunt together with your friends? Perhaps even single player? How bout call of duty hard point. Like they almost have to be trying to fuck up at this point

2 Likes

Dunno, some of it I have found enjoyable, other times not so much. The most annoying thing for me has been bugs. Like I have had times I could of won if the bow worked properly, Invisible barriers that causes arrows or disc or combistick or nets to get caught on something mid air, the leaping worked, or I didn’t get bugs that caused me not to move or only slow walk. Those are the most frustrating because it actually effects the game itself and can be the difference of living or dying. Would I like to see these new Predators on the list and Super Predators along with some more long range options for Predator and better gear and stats? Yes, but the main thing I want more than anything is those bugs to be fixed.

1 Like

We were definitely there

1 Like

Can’t say I care for more skins for predators, now a new weapon that is NOT melee based… That would be cool.