Pre-order 3 ps5

I hated that nickname.

It’s not a bad one tho.

Your time is worth 50 dollars? Bad logic in general. You ain’t buying women shit if you’re using reward points for ps5 preorders. Return those. Stop wasting time on ridiculous schemes. Thank me in your mind later.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah okay.

My time. I wont hve to do anything. No time will be wasted. They will be bought i will dbl or triple my 600 dollar investment. On easy money

I doubt there will be a shortage this year for obvious reasons. Single moms won’t be shelling out for their bastards. It’s a ridiculous scheme. Should have used those points on yourself.

1 Like

I did I ordered the super bundle for myself. I only had to pay 559 for three

Super bundle?

Ya honestly tho man, I really don’t think we’ll have a shortage this time.

Yeah. 2 controllers, headset, eye camera charging dock and remote to play dvds and such

Not bad.
Idk bout the camera tho.

I know il need a headset tho.

Yeah the camera idk about but everything else

Also. My local best buy is no longer takeing pre-orders and gamestop idk about since they filled for bankruptcy

Ya GameStop is severely suffering atm.

1 Like

Its because of me. I take full advantage of that replaced plan lol

This guy fucking scumbag. I bet you bought up all the food and toilet paper too when corona first started. @DhRauta scalper pos lol

Mhm cant read I guess lol. I only price gouge non-necessities but what can we expect where the most education you get in texas is how to shoot a gun and to how to find your local kkk club house

Thanks for showing your racism. Easier to get you banned like richter beans dumbass.

Lol I bet you don’t even know what manly feels like. Lol beta boy with your little fag profile pic.

Racism? Lol

Yea your a racist @DhRauta Otherwise you wouldn’t have selected race and ethnicity to use as your “comeback”. Ignorance at its best.