Pre-order 3 ps5

I have successfully Pre-ordered 3 ps5.
Two from best buy and one from sony its self
Will be selling the extra two for 999$ and will only accept cash or bitcoin. Let me know

You really think were going to have another Wii situation again?

1 Like

Whats that? I do this everytime a new consoles comes out. We live in a world of single moms who have a need to make there children happy. I saw a demand and im going to be the overpriced supplier.

Shoot when the Pandemic was just starting before best buy and GameStop closed I went and bought about 15 switches some lights mostly the big one and was selling them on craigslist and fb market place for dbl there true vaule. Most consumers in America are Idiots so have to take advantage. My switch sales set me up to not have to worry about unemployment and had enough left over to pre- order 1000 dollars in ps5’s lol

That just makes you scum but, whatever lmao.

Back when the wii came out, I remember ppl had to wait like a months before they came out.
I was lucky to pre order it.

Thankfully I’m not that desperate for the ps5.
So if I can get it on release sweet if not, eh.

3 Likes

Lol. I have a manager hook up at my best buy so I had access to pre-orders as soon as the release date was announced. I was watching the event at best buy lol.

I mean how does it make me a scumbag? Im doing the very thing this country was built off of. Not my fault

So, in other words, you’re a price-gouging piece of shit who is specifically targeting single mothers.

That’s not really something to be proud of.

5 Likes

Not only single mothers but yes supply and demand is what thsi country is built off of

Makes me more money than you doesn’t it?

It’s a scummy thing to do and should be illegal. But I’m not the moral police so I dont care.

Lol humanity does nothing and takes no step to try to remove greed from their nature, so whatever.

At least with this it’s just a console.
The dude who bought out the hand sanitizer and toliet papers to resell and hoard are an actual problem.

Now i can see the wrong in price gouging things of personal hygiene and other products that are a necessity. But shit if you want something that is not needed so bad you will be willing to shell out a few extra dollars. Supply and demand. When I first learned about that in school I became the Candy seller in school. King size 5 dollara. Regular size 3.
Gummies and skittles were 7 dollars and chips were 2 dollars and I didn’t forget about the sweet sweet sodas. Can was 2 dollars a bottle was 3.50. I did that all the way till I graduated. I was always rollin in cash. Im thinking of buying a few vending machines to put in local strip mall and Court house and maybe the police station.

Stonks

1 Like

Money stonks nice tho

🤡

1 Like

Call me wht you like. But your women gets anything she asks for. She be saying you dont buy her anything. She always rewards me with the sloppy

🤡x2

2 Likes

Mehh. I bet I sell these ps5 day one. I bet I sell one for 1500 aswell

🤡 level investment. Weak return. Why even post this. I bet you cancel two preorders and wish you didn’t front money for no reason.

Lol call me candy man xD

1 Like

Lol. You think that but dam ppl are going to be fighting over these two when they are the only ones left. Shoot had enough song rewards points that i only paid for 1 and half of them lol. So shit even if i sell them 50 over cost I will still be netting money.