PreAlpha Gameplay map from PAX Sept 2019 might be PERU map leak.

This map looks like a combination of tutorial with the overgrowth and excavation combined!

3 Likes

Pre-alpha looks awfully similar to what we got from clips ive seen . Does fireteam bleed like that in the released version?

Glad to see in all that time they fixed the wristblades tracking

😐

2 Likes

The video does shows the Pyramid location and as he turns to his right you see a small waterfall. Which confirms that it is a very small map.

I think this is Peru.
Im trying to figure out if HQ has had a map leak but i dont think so.
HQ seems to have a big heliport as per the latest Roadmap…so i don’t know if HQ is this or something else entirely.

This looks a lot like an early Overgrowth. I doubt Headquarters will look THIS similar to Overgrowth

I think it’s quite different Now the bleeding effects look to have been put down a bit compared to this (I think this would look cool if they increased the bleeding effect again)

The map would still be interesting even it has some things in common with overgrowth

1 Like

HQ was leaked before. In fact it was leaked in summer 2020

That looks nothing like HQ brah!

Yeah, so its settled. PAX is a different map, maybe its a prototype they worked on or something. But its still buried in the files no doubt.

Haha, me and that potato trapped you in the building. Did you enjoy those teabags?