PrEd dLc CoNSpIrAcY ThEoRY

Valkyrie has a single-bladed wristblade, there was a datamined falconer drone and Super Pred plasmacaster. Not saying illuminati/2010 super/bad blood preds confirmed, but…

Valkyrie also has what suspiciously looks like dual plasmacaster shoulderpads, we have datamined avp plasma casters…

What pred dlc conspiracy theories do you all have?

10 Likes

Now I don’t want to alarm anyone but I think, hear me out here, I think just maybe we will get Dutch from the original movie and maybe just maybe a modern day version of him.

6 Likes

Wolf is a no

2 Likes

Maybe they’re testing things out. I’m still unsure however if we’ll eventually get a super pred class or only Mr. Black…

It would be a huge mistake to release Isabelle without the accompanying antagonists

It was probably just a red herring

Her silhouette

1 Like

Wouldn’t they have had that in the game from launch? Possibly even jungle hunter 🤔

1 Like

On the contrary the leaked images of the mutilated AI and various effigy would point to either a bad blood class or Super Predators

Also the falcon drone was leaked

1 Like

That illfonic just enjoys baiting people and throwing in fake leaks & swapping roadmap silhouettes

1 Like

I heard that we might possibly just maybe could get xenomorphs.

1 Like

Yeah, the way the shoulderpads unfold had me believe she had dual PCs.
I really do hope we get dual PCs and dual wrist blades one day.

3 Likes

Bad blood/super pred class might be a base variant that is unlocked at the next level. Mr. Black, Falconer, and Tracker should all be DLC skin+armor+biomask variants, with the dlc weapon being the falconer drone. Alternately, because they are not creating new classes but only cosmetic with 1 weapon it would be at a lower cost than other dlcs.

1 Like

Gasp
So many dreams would come ture

1 Like

Everything is indicative to me that they don’t have the AVP license.

While Scar’s gun rig is in the files and so is the shuriken, the shuriken was the only thing that actually looks a bit done. And here’s the thing, it’s in The Predator meaning that the solo stuff has access to it.
But further lets take a look at concept art.

Notice what they’re all holding? It’s an AVP style spear. But what they worked on instead was the Predator 2 spear. Or did they? The Predator 2 spear can be found on the game’s box, promotional images, and can be seen in the trailers. They worked on the Predator 2 spear first. The one in game that is default would end up superficially resembling the AVP spear and even retain it’s patterning. The same would also apply to the plasma pistol which would superficially resemble Wolf’s and possess it’s same color patterning. Why redesign two Predator weapons that the films already depicted?

We now know from leaks that the shuriken will be going to Cleopatra. Why would when Scar is being developed not get the weapon he debuted with?

And then with the recent patch we got the Wretch mask. Which is very much Wolf but wrinkly.

What I’m trying to say is that they can’t use the AVP Predators or the gear but can create brand X counterparts. They keep doing it. And it’ll look like they do have the license because Scar is in the files but incomplete meaning he’d have to get released eventually right? It’s a good way to build hype since the AVP fans might stick with the game until Illfonic does pick up the right license if they ever do.

3 Likes

With this I would like some Pred Plasmacaster and Wristblade customization, allowing you to swap out plasmacaster types and wristblade types, as I love the Damascus steel look of Viking’s wristblades, and would love to have those kind of wristblades on some of my other classes.

1 Like

Yes

Everyone wants it, but we may never get them

Side note
I just hope that the Master Armor we get in the next update isn’t just for the default 3

1 Like

Who knows

It’s probably for the default three since that’s also 6 Predators technically. And if it’s anything like Fireteam Elite where none of the DLC characters have an Elite variant I don’t think Predator would have that either.

damn right, the dual shoulder armour that reacts to the one plasma caster had me suspicious. One: why aren’t here two since both are moving and the 2nd.: Well, that would conclude that that they now have the mechanics of building two shoulder mounted Plasma casters for any class or have the framework built for that matter on both shoulders. This would mean that anyone guy could have dual plasma casters. But of course, they havent implimented dual casters since there is no mechanic for that.

Well we could get still get extra outfits for FT, and they could easily make more armor for the historical Predators

Well, we already know the next Predator will be Cleo the egyptian Princess since on twitter they posted about the dutch tapes holding the hint of the next predator. So, pretty cool we will have a second female only variant predator