Pred is heavily underpowered

So today I decided to play only fireteam for a few hours and in these few hours of playing phg only 2 times the pred have won, every other single game HE WAS MELTED and I dont mean by the whole fireteam it only requires you to have the minigun and youre pretty much safe as soon as the pred comes to you you just wip this thing out and start melting him and the best part is after that he cant even self destruct bruh. Ive played against every kind of pred and it really doesnt matter who you choose (besides the scout, hes more than garbage) if there is a guy with a minigun youre done for. ILLFONIC PLEASE BUFF THE PREDATOR! Also wouldnt be it smart to make the preds rather OP instead of underpowered. If you think about it you will make much more sales if you sell something which is good and maybe even too good instead of something trash. Every other game does this and after a while they just nerf it to normal like cmon thats basic sales marketing or whatever you call it. Do better if you want to make this game truly an enjoyable experience for us…

1 Like

how to avoid minigun: use plasma

2 Likes

I expect IllFonic to do a bunch of nothing, to be honest

1 Like

Heresy

private games are harder for predator tested confirmed

but i have some plans

3 Likes

did @BadBlood hook you up with some dankhacksforpredatorhuntinggrounds.com ?

1 Like

I have issued the latest update to include missing sounds, FT DLC and the Jungle Hunter '87

Download now!!

3 Likes

Couldn’t you balance private games by simply nerfing survivors’ health to something like 80%?

Wut??
Scout-Duelist can be one of the most damage dealers loudout in the game if you know how to play.

3 Likes

First of all this is just my opnion, not gospel :)

I have been playing PHG mostly on the Predator side. When I get a full team wipe, it does feel like a real achievement and I’m pumped up with adrenaline. If the fireteam sticks together and is properly equipped for the task, it is more than challenging not to say impossible to get more than one or two players before they extract. But is this really a problem…? I think no.

This game is based on the movies. There’s always a survivor in the movies. As a predator I don’t feel like I lost if I managed to claim at least one trophy from my opponents - even more so when they’re the OG characters that I couldn’t even buy no matter what I paid.

And the minigun - yes, it is powerful, but it is not an ‘I-win-button’. Remeber, your job as the predator is being stealthy. When they do not see you, they cannot shoot you.

1 Like

Modifiers are off in privates

Oh hi Shifo I remember your vids from the beginning of PHG on your YT channel. Did you stop to make them completely or are you still doing them if yes I would watch them again

Nah never encountered a scout who would win easily maybe at the beginning of the game but him having the least health just makes him automatically bad in my opinion considering that most fireteams nowadays stick together and have high damage output

1 Like

I retired; I don’t have time to make more videos. I just lurk around the forum for fun, but my glory days are over. It seems like life caught up with me

1 Like

how to avoid minigun: spam plasma from a distance

Even with 125hp, a good FT player running Scout-Duelist-1011 can drain Pred HP almost as fast as the Pred drains his, 1v1.
If you add Thick Skin and/or Yautja’s Bane it’s most certain that the Pred is gonna clap his cheeks as he watch his full HP goes away in 2 secs.

1 Like

Damn bro I feel you I just went to college and I really need to lock in gaming doesn’t hit anymore I just play some matched here and there but other than that there’s nothing else worth playing

real men dont use thick skin

1 Like

They circuncise?

1 Like

yes yes exactly what i meant

1 Like