Pred sprinting into FT should knock them back...

this is the legit reason why you can’t do this while yes it would thena llow melee to be viable at that point it might just be straight up oppressive cause the following happens every time

let’s say for the predator pushback you must sprint at least 5m to trigger it we’d have to make sure the knockback is like 20m or so cause otherwise if it’s say 4m

every encounter with a predator is Predator has katana/stick (or whatever other melee weapon with good tracking and long hitboxes Katana for example can hit someone who is 8m away) he closes distance sprints stuns the FT swings once sprints right or left repeats ad nauseum until the FT is dead

gotta remember guys this game is balance around the 1v1 not a 1v4 situation so the FT getting help from his teammates is a moot point

u can just make it so it has a cooldown or uses a lot of stamina so u cant repeat it for a long time
, u only need it once to get out the room / through the door

I dont see possible exploits as a reason not to do something, just do it right so u cant exploit that …

1 Like

at that point it is a worthless mechanic that doesn’t need to be in the game if it’s only use it building related cause the plasma caster is the building/indoors tool

if the predator is willing to get inside a building and get murder’d for it he then learns to not do that again

the whole point of this topic is WHY should that be the case. i want to use buildings to hide in. i want to supprise the FT as they enter to do the objective or heal and then do a slash n dash out the door.

Shouldnt be that FT can have areas where pred “cant” go, but FT can go anywhere the pred can (bar trees)…

Easy way to do so is to make predator withdraw his weapons and not be able to use them lol but he should still be able to hit someone at least once?

I don’t get the point of this worrying on this cause like it would technically auto store all your weapons behind and like use its arm to hit you as in push you on ground and he should be able to land one hit max… and even if he decides to stay the team should be able to KILL him if you just decide to abuse it lol… so if he can kill your teammate by doing so then you are in a bad team really… its not preds fault

at this point we are adding “hero shooter” style abilities to the game which i do support the idea of as i have brought up abilities in the past however an ability this shit would never get picked unless it adds like 60% armor to the predator during the duration of the “shove”

all melee weapons are one handed predators weight 800lb a predator wouldn’t need 2 hands just their shoulder

game is balanced in a 1v1 between the predator and the FT they figuratively said so when the 2v6 mode was brought up to them and why it couldn’t be added so while true we don’t care about the teamates here

i’d assume the reason why is so the FT doesn’t always die when they heal in an open space as that’s really the only reason i can think of

I mean all the things you mentioned is exactly why it should be added lmao… its not like they are trying to preserve predator vibes as it seems like they are turning it to PVP game than keeping it PVE or PVPE… sadly thats the truth…

reality is why shouldnt pred have smth like this againts, EMP Grenades, RPG’s, UAV

Valid point

Very rude Yautja

Players who are downed should be phase-able allowing you to walk right through them. That includes players reviving as well.

But I like to Julius Caesar predators!!! X’D