Predator 2 with... Steven Seagal?!

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3642761/steven-seagal-nearly-starred-predator-2-heres-crazy-story/

It could have been cool

I still think there could/should be celebrity guest FT members

@OldKingHamlet

I’m sorry but the standard FT members are a snooze fest

They lack the character that the original cast had

Plz fix

BONUS INTERVIEW!

3 Likes

Another article states that John Davis also been behind a statement about the new film.
Arnold is rumoured to actually star in the next one too!

Oddly Disney is set to finance it. Not sure if there is more to say because they could just about fund anything under their unbrella since they basically own everything under the sun.
https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3642343/predator-5-supposed-surprise-works-years/

1 Like

Predator 2 tag line if it had starred chuck norris.

“THE HUNTER HAS BECOME THE HUNTED”

1 Like

I don’t know about a starring role but it would be nice to see Dutch return

1 Like

He stated before if he isn’t in a hefty role he won’t do it, not even a cameo. I’m glad he is that blunt about it.

1 Like

Pains me to say but if Arnold stars in it now it would suck

He’s too old

That is true, unless we see a side of him that doesnt demand physical action…(I cant believe what I just said :[ !!)

He’s capable of doing things, he just not Buff as Dutch use to be.

1 Like

I think Dave Bautista could do it

Not be Dutch

But just be a new guy

Or the Rock

(slowly chewing on gum here)

!!!

Who would you cast then?

1 Like

¯\ _ (ツ)_/¯

The Rock it is then!

And… Jessica Chastain?

Scarlett Johansson?

1 Like

I think i would like to see Abubakar Salim (raised by wolves and assassins creed origins) possibly do it.
His voice is unforgettable. He’s still young. If there was another it would be the guy who played Worf on Star Trek but he’s too old.

1 Like

Bayek!?

(Almost autofilled as bagel 🤣)

Ok… I can get behind that!

Cliff Curtis would be good too

1 Like

Y’know I just had a thought

They could easily do a soft reboot of Predator 2 and follow the hunt of the other members of the lost tribe

A predator movie with Arnold and Gina Carano. Personally id love to see arnold return, obviously he would be a much older dutch and Gina Carano could play his daughter who he has trained. She’s got that shape/build to her, that you could believe she is dutchs daughter.

2 Likes

Gina Carano

I haven’t seen her acting outside of…I can’t remember but she was very stiff

Deadpool! She was in Deadpool right?

I’m assuming her performance is well received on The Mandolorian

1 Like

Yep thats her. Shes only in a few episodes of mandalorian, but the episodes she is in, shes great. I could just see her and arnold having great chemistry on screen.

1 Like

Dutch was supposed to be dead in the Predator 2 timeline. Busey (Agent Keyes) mentions it in one of the interviews in the Blu Ray extras.

And thank God Steven Seagull didn’t get the part. He was a one hit wonder, and his ego ruined everything he starred in after his first couple of hits. He’s a tool.

Watch this 😂😂

2 Likes