Predator '87 skin

I understand that Predators '87 classic skin was a pre-order content but for the sake of my sanity please release the skin to purchase, epically now that you released Arnolds '87 skin. Please!!!

1 Like

7 Likes

I’ve got to ask. What started the whole cuttlefish thing?

1 Like

So I’ve been studying biology mostly marine biology and I’ve always found it interesting that the cuttlefish can change colors. So I just said fuck it and got a bunch of pictures of cuttlefish

3 Likes

Its. Selfish. To. Try. To. Take. Away. An. Exclusive. Skin. From. Players. Stop. Please. Stop.

2 Likes

H/o/t/f/I/x

1 Like

I’ve already suggested a similarly armored Predator (Viper) in an existing Jungle Hunter thread. In that thread someone even suggested the armor be used for armor styles. But 87 will not be released.

You got Elder.

3 Likes

Haatfeex

1 Like

What?

5 Likes

Went down a $1

Do you care if I steal this

1 Like

LOL’d

1 Like

Hahtfiichs

It’s not gonna happen, just face the fact, yes I wanted it too, but I moved on and accepted the fact it’s never getting released

2 Likes

Heat repair

1 Like

2 Likes

The only way they can do it without getting hate from the preorder peeps would be to make a single player CAMPAIGN although they could tack on an offline version of the multiplayer

1 Like

Feel free to use whenever one of these threads stinks up the place.

Made it ages ago and used it a few times when these 87 threads first started popping up. Thought I’d be able to retire it as people would realise the meaning of pre-order exclusive, but 87 begging threads are the curse of this forum.

No thanks