Predator '87 skin

5 Likes

Went down a $1

Do you care if I steal this

1 Like

LOL’d

1 Like

Hahtfiichs

It’s not gonna happen, just face the fact, yes I wanted it too, but I moved on and accepted the fact it’s never getting released

2 Likes

Heat repair

1 Like

2 Likes

The only way they can do it without getting hate from the preorder peeps would be to make a single player CAMPAIGN although they could tack on an offline version of the multiplayer

1 Like

Feel free to use whenever one of these threads stinks up the place.

Made it ages ago and used it a few times when these 87 threads first started popping up. Thought I’d be able to retire it as people would realise the meaning of pre-order exclusive, but 87 begging threads are the curse of this forum.

No thanks

Yeah how about no. You missed the pre order thats on you. Im sorry you grew up in a generation of losers that got trophies for getting yalls asses kicked on whatever sport you played. But nope sorry you were broke during pre order thats not our fault. Get your paper up

1 Like

It may be released once the game is almost dead as a last ditch attempt to get another payday but until then.

No.

Once again people, I have gone over this a hundred times now and each time it is the same result.
1st: Putting the Predator that started it all as an exclusive is straight out douchbagish…
2nd: Those who pre-ordered the game barely even use that skin because, it is just a reskinned hunter…
3rd: Illfonic doesn’t care about those of us on this forum, end of story. They are too Twitter and Facebook savy to care about the real player base.
4th: Those who pre-ordered are greedy, greed is a sin people. Have fun burning in Hell. I pre-ordered on PS4 and could give two shits if they sell the exclusive.
5th: A real exclusive is like the Savini Skin not a Predator skin that should have been in the game anyways.
6th: The Predator hunter armor would be an exclusive Devs!!!

It’s threads like this why he was nerfed into the ground

We are greedy for pre-ordering a game? Greedy is putting out a heap of junk and charging for individual skins instead of adding anything meaningful. The real kick in the balls is doing the above and still not having a functioning product

No. Now STFU about it.

1 Like

No its not. Itd arguable that theres a better skin they could of done it with like Elder but they have the right to do what they did.

Doesn’t matter even even if it was true.

Still not important.

A. You specify pre-ordered. So just anyone who pre-orderd. I understand what you meant but specificity is important.

B. Most people go to hell. Isn’t there a number of people in the biblw that specificly go to heaven. Like les sthen 200. So yay
Something that was allready going to happen.

C. Nice threat I’m an Athiest. I’d happily take hell over practucly not existing.

D. Its not greed to keep something that you earned (earned the money to buy the game early)
But it is greed to try to take away something from players who earned it. (The exclusivity adds value to the skin.)

Still exclusive. Nice try.

1 Like

Well i cant lie i like having him exclusive just like i enjoy my savini jason… so nahh never sell it.