Predator A.I bot(for offline players or when the game is dead)

We need a predator bot for private matches like we have with the fireteam please for us who want to feel the thrill of being hunted by a predator!! Please

2 Likes

no predator bot for you

In theory it’s a great idea

In practice it’s a terrible dog shit idea and you is a shit bastard stupid bastard

1 Like

If they did that they would be force to make a campaign mode where you hunt different class predators in missions with different difficulty and challenges which is to much work for Illfonic lol 😂

No. Im saying the same thing we have for the fireteam. Just an ai bot for offline play in private matches

I cant imagine that would ever be any good in this type of gameplay format. The FT bots already are janky and barely servicable

Well you’re wrong. Evolve did it(essentially the same exact game as phg) and they did it very well. Not only that but illfonic was the ones who made evolve(technically turtle rock but illfonic was in charge of the ai and fps portions) not only that you’re wrong again the ai in this game actually complete the missions now on their own if you play private matches. Your opinion on the developers can be one thing but ai in general in case you’re unaware can be very smart and can do anything they developers decide they want them to do. Do not underestimate artificial intelligence hell yeah they could do that anyone could and it’s been done before issues free.

Also you’re opinion doesn’t matter it’s not only me who wants an ai bot for the predator it’s been requested by the community since launch

Plus the game would benefit greatly because if the predator lags out or gets kicked out of the match the ai bot could take over and you wouldn’t be wondering why the heck the predator hasn’t shown up

Like I said it’s to much work for them