Predator abilities slot

Same way FT has Specializations predators should get to equip abilities. like trucking forward and knocking back ft members who are body blocking, and maybe a rage mode you can activate that lasts 10ish seconds where you take reduced damage. Or some stuff like that

6 Likes

Nope buff FT nerf pred

1 Like

Buff AI
Nerf pigs

3 Likes

46jjmn

3 Likes

The ai is insane in this game lately! I played a game earlier and it was mostly tanks just shredding us

2 Likes
  • When sprinting into FT the Predator knocks enemies back
  • Two plasmacasters
  • Auto target plasmacaster (plasmacaster becomes unusable manually but auto targets nearby enemies)
  • Assassin body armor (Predator turns black and red and receives a percentage less bullet damage)
  • Cybernetics (upon losing mask the thermal vision mode is retained)
  • Dual wielding (Predator gains a second wristblade enabling them to attack faster with a small increase in stamina drain, the blade is identical to the one the Predator normally uses)
  • Increased blast range to self-destruct
  • Jammer (when within a certain distance to Fireteam the Fireteam’s map fogs up with static)
4 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

1 Like

Laaaaaame.

Thanks

1 Like

Fak yu.

Cool

2 Likes

Lol fak yu

I’ll try

2 Likes

This is bullshit.
Lol

1 Like

I really like these

Keep it simple, I think.
Give them your own names but I think the choices should reflect playstyles.

1. Range + 15% caster damage
  2. Melee + 15% melee attack speed
  3. Stealth + instant invisibility when standing still, invisible while crouched and moving
  4. Speedster + 15% sprint speed
1 Like

Interesting. I would love to see what a team of preds could do with a versatile set of specializations like this. If we ever get that mode of course 😩

2 Likes

It sure is

2 Likes

435DD71A1DE9

I’d like something that buffs melee when cloaked. So you can actually make use of guerilla/drive-by tactics.

Maybe something that increases your targeting pulse time, because its way too short.

One that replenishes stamina when spotted so escape is easier for the chunky preds.

A perk that damages ft when parrying would be stellar as well, because they currently can parry the predator to death with a pocket knife.

15% damage increase, but no second wind would be interesting too.

There’s a ton of possibilities, lets see if they even bother.

2 Likes