Same way FT has Specializations predators should get to equip abilities. like trucking forward and knocking back ft members who are body blocking, and maybe a rage mode you can activate that lasts 10ish seconds where you take reduced damage. Or some stuff like that
Nope buff FT nerf pred
The ai is insane in this game lately! I played a game earlier and it was mostly tanks just shredding us
- When sprinting into FT the Predator knocks enemies back
- Two plasmacasters
- Auto target plasmacaster (plasmacaster becomes unusable manually but auto targets nearby enemies)
- Assassin body armor (Predator turns black and red and receives a percentage less bullet damage)
- Cybernetics (upon losing mask the thermal vision mode is retained)
- Dual wielding (Predator gains a second wristblade enabling them to attack faster with a small increase in stamina drain, the blade is identical to the one the Predator normally uses)
- Increased blast range to self-destruct
- Jammer (when within a certain distance to Fireteam the Fireteam’s map fogs up with static)
Lol fak yu
This is bullshit.
I really like these
Keep it simple, I think.
Give them your own names but I think the choices should reflect playstyles.
- Range + 15% caster damage
- Melee + 15% melee attack speed
- Stealth + instant invisibility when standing still, invisible while crouched and moving
- Speedster + 15% sprint speed
Interesting. I would love to see what a team of preds could do with a versatile set of specializations like this. If we ever get that mode of course 😩
It sure is
I’d like something that buffs melee when cloaked. So you can actually make use of guerilla/drive-by tactics.
Maybe something that increases your targeting pulse time, because its way too short.
One that replenishes stamina when spotted so escape is easier for the chunky preds.
A perk that damages ft when parrying would be stellar as well, because they currently can parry the predator to death with a pocket knife.
15% damage increase, but no second wind would be interesting too.
There’s a ton of possibilities, lets see if they even bother.