Predator and fireteam personal levels

An idea i had is that every predator and fireteam have a personal level from level 1-5 and as you level up your predator or fireteam’s personal level they gain bonuses like faster boar eating rate for predator at level 1 and for fireteam maybe increased accuracy or reduced damage from ai at level 1.

2 Likes

This is Fluttershy, she’s my favorite pony.
png-transparent-fluttershy-illustration-fluttershy-applejack-pinkie-pie-twilight-sparkle-rainbow-dash-my-little-pony-mammal-vertebrate-fictional-character-thumbnail

A good suggestion for sure. Leveling up each class to earn specific perks would be great. 👍🏻

1 Like

1 Like

I can agree with this so long as it doesn’t break anything regarding balance, gotta sit down and think through each upgrade for each class, not just toss it on a class because it seems fun. Illfonic obviously didn’t think through some things myself and a few others concocted

1 Like

Ya, nothing to overpowered like at level 5 you take 50% less damage from predator something that will make a small difference like maybe at level 5 for fireteam (scout) 3 or 4 extra gear point’s.

1 Like