Predator bot in private match

Hello Illfonic,

I’ve followed the project since a long time now. I’m very interesting about the Private Match in the game. Players are now able to play with/against bots in private match BUT they can’t add a Predator bot on the party.

It’s something very important because multiplayers games are never eternal and sometimes people just want to chill in private without playing with random players.

The current work on Private Match is great but unfinished. I hope my feedback will be see by the team.

Have a good day.

5 Likes

No give gauntlet mode 1st

6 Likes

Gauntlet are maybe not on the developpement project. Instead of Private Match already started and it’s time to finish it.

1 Like

It will be seen and ignored unfortunately, a bot like in tomclancy wildlands would be his thing, which jumps and attacks with great life but not impossible to kill, but that would bring a huge error and it is not known which is better

1 Like

Makes me pretty sad to know they will ignore my suggestion. The Fireteam bots are pretty hard but not impossible to kill, just as you said and it’s a very very good exemple… The Predator in Ghost Recon: Wildlands

It was in the leaks ppl had dug out alongside clash and everything else we’ve gotten minus wolf, super preds, and nolans helmet. So we’ve gotten everything that was leaked just about which leads me to believe either thier still working on it or are waiting to drop it when the player base really drops so they can bring ppl back.

Idk why they would wait tho if that’s wut Thier doing but it was found in the files so im sure its gonna drop but unfortunately it hasn’t yet and it bothers me yes but idk if I’d drop the game completely as its the only new predator game we have right now…sadly

1 Like

Indeed, the game is dead, only those who say they are fans (cynical) play, they took wolf out because the game was weak and when it falls again they will bring something juicy for payment

2 Likes

Who’s the model in your pro pic always looks like she’s staring into my soul 😉 I am a cynical person tho ask if I think things are goin to shit and ill say yes

1 Like

I break the fourth wall, then I change it

1 Like

I’m lost now lol fourth wall?

1 Like

hahaha, usually in the cinema the actor does not look directly at the camera, if lohsce it is said 4th wall

1 Like

Oh I’ve heard of that before not looking at the camera i didn’t know there was a term for it tho lol. Well who ever she is, the pro pics are always staring deep in my soul if she was watching I’d stare back into hers
79185fa5603fabc0dbdc0abb2318985a

1 Like

Please folks, can we keep this topic for my suggestion please ? Even if the developpers will not give any interest on it. I want to keep this clean for people who want to give their opinion about it.

Thanks.

well look yes, although they will ignore you and ignore you, they will upload another dlc in 2 months and when people are nervous they will give them the pleasure, and if they get something that you wanted it is not because you asked for it, no, it is because that suits them, they only feed arcadeddon and maybe the next game to explode based on errors thanks to phg and its dlc

1 Like

Yeah i know… But if the game are abandonned i don’t want to think that i’ve don’t do anything for this. Adding an offline Predator Bot will let the players keep their game even after the shutdown of the servers or if everyone leave the game like Friday the 13th

I don’t want to spectate, even if making this topic is useless, i want to try.

1 Like

Yes please. I don’t care how awful the Predator’s AI is, it just needs to be implemented to keep the game playable forever when the inevitable happens and no one else is playing.

Perhaps some other PvE modes too, like a co-op vs. AI horde mode?