Predator classes taking more damage than usual.

Not sure if it’s just me or perhaps others are experiencing the same issues. Lately I been noticing predators take more damage than usual, ran into a few fire teams and got my health bar brought down in like 1-2 seconds bringing me into second wind. Now just to make sure on this I decided to go with a debunk, went into a private match and tested this out with a few friends seems like as a fire team member I’m doing more damage than I did before. We practice this with leg shots head shots arm shots body shots knife attack explosive damage etc* and did notice a difference. If anyone else is having the same concern or has a reason for such I’d appreciate the feedback as I am curious to what goings on. Now again it could just be me but several other people have been regarding this as well. Oh and the classes we tested was “Elder” “Scout” and “Hunter” and Zerk.

3 Likes

I also notice scout seems to be more tanky than elder. Or maybe I’m just more flexible and agile when playing scout vs elder.

1 Like

@Peacemaker94 and myself did a health test recently. I forget the gun (best in slot LMG?) but this is what we found how many bullets to send each class into second wind.

Zerker 50 bullets (~1500 health)
Hunter 45 bullets (~1250 health)
Scout 35 bullets (~1000 health)
Elder ?? bullets (was not released yet)

I hope that helps to compare vs what you are seeing.

1 Like

I also noticed that Predators take more damage after recent patch. Whether it is a stealth nerf or a bug its unknown.

Just got second wind right away ended up winning with like 20 hp and no second wind

Within 4 minutes and I try to not get shot lmao