Predator health. Confirmed numbers

What is the total amount of Predator health?
I noticed, that hunter isnt really differ from the zerker at the moment today. IDK it is subjective, but it would be great to know exact amount of Hp of each class.
P.S.
Just tested it with @Draedark.
Zerker has 1500 hp.
Hunter 1250.
Scout - 1000.
Impenetrable grants you 10% damage reducing. Actually not really much, just tested it - it was 5 bullets more, ridiculous.
Update: calculate the incoming damage for different predators classes, and figured out, that hunter has 10% passive damage reduction, scout around 5% (comparing to zerker).

8 Likes

That’s why theres a few of us saying WE WANT NUMBERS,
we would like stats for everything.

But a hunter has around 1200 hp.

3 Likes

Well, that is the point. Today two guys dealt around 300 damage, and that was like a 1/4 of my health as zerker. That is why im asking. I asked about numbers too for several times -no answer

The final sniper hits for 200 per shot, or just about.
But if you start testing and breaking down ft damage, you see that individual ft damage is fkn ridiculous. To the point of being too much.

I’m assuming zerk has maybe 400 points more?

1 Like

If so there is literally no sense to play zerker at all. I mean it is too slow and 400 additional hp doesn’t equal it in any case

Pretty much. People get this idea in their head that zerk is some sort of tank. He just soaks slightly more bullets with a little more room for error during engagements but is punished for it by being essentially dead in second wind since he’s easy to follow due to the low stamina.

1 Like

If your on ps4 I don’t mind running a quick test, but if your pc I’m sure quite a few of the pc players wont mind helping you test it out.

But that’s why I don’t run zerk. Especially now. Doesn’t really have anything special to offer imo.

Ok, that is the great idea. Who can help me to find out the predator s health in private?

Platform? If ps4 il help. If pc @Draedark might help. Not sure.

1 Like

Yeah can on PC later this evening if someone else does not get to it before I am home from work.

Pc, sry

Waiting for you

Bump

Scout ftw

1 Like

After testing that with @Peacemaker94 and having to drag a zerker and a hunter all the way across the map.

I do not think I will ever be able to give up Scout.

Scout FTW!

1 Like

Yes the damage they can do is ridiculous. But whats most important to consider is dps. Not simply damage output.

The minigun doing 5000 damage doesnt mean shit if you can only give out 50 before you are dead.

Thats why zerker is so annoying. Its not that hes much tankier than the other preds. Its that he has just enough health and resistance that you cant solo out dps him before he fucks ur day up. And because of that, if you are in a pub against him, its likely you are guaranteed to lose. Because 90% of the time you can dump your whole mag into him, but your dipshit teamates are too braindead to hit the 3 shots more it would take to second wind him while he fast claims you.

Why everyone hipfires when pred is in melee range is beyond me. But it seems like everyone hip firess and whiffs 90% of their shots.

That’s in line with what we figure out last night with that hunter we downed. 1256 was the total damage we did before he tried to detonate himself

2 Likes

I assumed

Scout-900. Scout is mowed instantly

Hunter-1200 hunter can stand a few more than scout

Zerk-1500 zerk I usually main and can take quite a few shots

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Right but then it’s like punishing preds going vs good ft’s cause of the players who dont work together.

Idk. I can really think of a solution to help out randoms.
All I know is, if they try too add skill matchmaking or ranked mode with how things are now, theres not gonna be much point playing pred.

hipfire because the ADS is so slow, if you crank up sensitivity the speed improves but then your aim is jerky as hell. -speakimg from PS4 play

2 Likes