Predator Classes

Bumping and tagging @Courier

You forgot the ancient xD

1 Like

I Dont agree at all with the current class unlock system, they should have however made like the actual Trophy system such as who hunts more and gets more rep and kills gets like a status that lets him unlock certain classes and weapons… it would be much more immersive and people would grind more rather abuse xp system and double xp lol…

1 Like

I hate the double XP…is that still around? Or is it good for 24 hours. I think the XP gear is useless sort of.

1 Like

I’m fine with the current class system… speaking of power creep…

The only way the current class system needs improvement is by adding levelling to individual classes. At first just up to three additional levels but eventually moving up to 5 or 10. Current classes are level zero.

At level one you’d add one full stat bar (your choice), an extra perk slot and 2 gear points.
Level two, gives one gear slot, one extra trophy slot and 2 extra perk points.
Level three gives a second stat point/bar (can’t exceed the maximum of 5), Energy recharge rate increase or maximum and the ability to hang your mask from your belt.

FT would likewise gain the ability too level up their classes, with comparable advantages. The things listed above are just examples, each level could grant you different options than the ones listed, any mechanic or adjustment (Slider) that exists could be used here.