Predator, concrete jungle.

The Predator concrete jungle game was very complete, full of content:
many variants of weapons, weapon upgrades, different vision modes, scan targets, zoom, plus a great story.
I think that predator hunting grounds could collect quite a few ideas from this game, as it allows you to even take your prey and remove their skin.
All of this I think would give the game a long life and I think it would make it much more fun and immersive.

I know that the company already has its plans in place. But it is important to be flexible and more with the amount of ideas that consumers and fans, we are bringing for Illfonic to use.

6 Likes

All ideas have to go though the people with the money (Disney, 20th Century, and Sony) before Illfonic can even start working on adding anything.
All we as the customer can do is suggest ideas and wait.

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™ll wait sitting ā€¦ xD

1 Like

it is a game with very untapped potential. I suppose that here who is in charge is SONY and illfonic has their hands tied

Theyā€™ve actually taken a few inspirations from Concrete Jungle because that was the ā€œfoundationā€ of there ideas.

But again those who swing the money around have the final say on what stays and what goes.

1 Like

We must make a French revolution and give that money to Illfonic lol jkā€¦ Maybeā€¦idk.

I want so much stuff in this game lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

2 Likes

We should start a fundraiser/Kickstarter/whatever to give Illfonic more money/resources so they can have more freedom to implement better content.

But we still have the lawsuit to worry about.

1 Like

Still the best predator game made to this day!!

3 Likes

Fire Team bots in addition to overall, improved AI as well as adding varied, randomized objectives to the Predator side too. Thatā€™s not much to ask for but i am not holding my breath.

This gameā€™s future ainā€™t looking too bright.

2 Likes

We do not give them enough buying their DLC? XD

You must be new, welcome to the community and whatever Predator games idea you have has already been said so I suggest you worry more about the bugs instead of wanting new content

1 Like

Iā€™ve bought every DLC twice xD hopefully that helps lol

1 Like

NO! unless you buy each skin THREE times! You arenā€™t a true supporter

1 Like

Buying skins and paying for a beta , I fail to see where money , is the reason they canā€™t fix bugs and not lie about the games stability šŸ¤”

They donā€™t lack money , they lack the capability. Unless you plan on paying to get them more training to be better at their job?

Any money wonā€™t go to them , people do know they are contractors? Money will go to Sony.

Money does not improve the game , a competent developer would

1 Like

Games before the Ps4 and the Xbox one were always complete. Sure there were some games that had season passes but the idea was still new so they mainly just added more things to the game that didnā€™t effect gameplay. Or we got extra missions that didnā€™t tie into the story at all.

Now-days and the consumer virus the game companies can get away with giving us 75% finished games and drip trickle the rest to use for more money

3 Likes

As always the internet ruins everything

1 Like

This is true!

Now with some titles the season pass is a good idea since its not tied directly into the main game like the Just Cause Series, or fighting games. Cause those games are 99% finished and they finish the game off by optimizing the product first then added the new characters or sweet gadgets!

This game however does not fall into this category.
The maps sure you can add maps later on but there should have been at least 5 at launch.

The special perks added should have been there at launch.

Dante should have been there marketing tool to get the younger generation into the game at launch.

Dutch 2025, Owlf agent and the two plamsa rifles should have been in the game at launch.

The only dlc that would have been acceptable are the preds and maybe Dutch 87.

2 Likes

Well I dunno about all that. I like Dutch 25 and Dante after launch as sort of continuing the story. I definitely donā€™t think you sell Dutch twice though, thatā€™s some BS.

1 Like

They did tho!

Them being there at launch would have continued the story just as well and Dante would not be the hated charcoal that he is!

@Slade_Viscus
Yes buying things helps slightly, it lets Sony/Disney/20th Century know weā€™re interested in what Illfonic is trying to cook.
Sony/Disney/20th Century will unfortunately push and prod Illfonic into making whatever they think will make them more money.

2 Likes