Predator Custom Loadout 1 reset it's self & Dutches Customization orange tag not going away (PS4)

Ok This is kind of Ticking me off about this cause I have tried to contact Illfonic twice(until i realize it was info of the website) now that I found this part of the website I can finally report the Problems, Anyways On the first one. The Predator Custom Loadout 1 always reset it’s self every time I quit the game or after play a Match and the strange thing is the other Custom Loadouts never get reset and I don’t know Why. and Last, I bought Two of the separate Dutch DLC I did look through the Customs as usual and when I was done, I see there were two last ones I missed So I was like “Hm…Strange…” So I went back to find what I missed and it was the Dutch’s Knife and Dutch 2025>Face/Skin> Head 1. And when ever I went over them, The orange tag Remains. I hope this Problem gets looked at and fixed. (even though the game is kind of Half Baked, It’s still a fun game at least)

I had this issue a while back where my loadouts kept getting reset, after couple days it went back to normal. Not sure why it was happening, but I also cleared out all my notifications for customizations and that seemed to help.

You could try deleting your save data

Sometimes it gets corrupted

But wont that make me loose all of my Progress?

Nope. All that is stored on illfonics servers

It has worked in the past when this issue was more rampant

Don’t know for sure if it will help now

Ok I did that and it didnt help at all so I think it’s a bug