Predator Daily and weeklys

I’m sure that’ll work out for you. Keep up the good work.

when i see those human AI running around… .the ai does a better job

Well, illfonic could fix it, if they wanted to. They somehow completely dropped the ball on console aiming.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/gaming/2020/05/fortnite-pros-complain-about-overpowered-aid-for-controller-players/%3Famp=1

That is not a fix, that is an aim hack…

There is a certain pt… to where its player skill or obviously just set down your controller and let the aimbots begin.

If mouse and keyboard players want to play with console players, there has this compromise.

Simply having no aim assist and only a linear input is certainly not going to result in balanced gameplay.
@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

If console players want to play with PC players then certain compromises needs to be made. If they don’t like it they can already remove cross play!

A solution that gives aim hack is not a solution! What if that guy also has MK combo? Its widely available. I got that for me PS4 since I can’t shoot shit with my controller (I play like 2 games a year, only in single player).

Yep. And then PC players whine about fireteam snipers, meanwhile on PS4, predators are jump and leap spamming all over the place. Even if crossplay wasn’t available, there’s no reason not to include industry standard aim assist, just like battlefield, call of duty, destiny, fortnite, titanfall, overwatch, etc.

This is going to ramp up predator wait by at least 15-20 min lol. Everyone’s going to want to do these including me.

Emm… Go back to your link and see a problem right there.

you can just sucicide of the map in a private… then self destruct back on the map. No different than exfil private matches

Obviously, I read the link I posted. They’re just being whiny. There is a balance to be found. Obviously, snap-to aiming should be avoided, but the rest is simply finding the right amount of assist.

the pc complainers are prolly not that good and the high end pc palyers still slaughter the console players anyways

HaHa. Clearly, you didn’t read the article.

I mean its a money maker… thats for sure…

1 Like

Suicide?

Aha… Got to remember when predator complain about the bad tracking mechanics they got on melee that they are just being “whiny”. Nah man, the tracking on the club is fine… If big games like Fortnite can’t do it right, you think Illfonic can do it? Personally the moment they add aim hacks into the game is when I will turn that cross play off myself. I am having more enjoyable games when the entire team is on PC anyway.

Also, how do you take into account for mouse and keyboard combo on PS? That thing is not as good as the mouse but its good. I have one for my PS as I said.

1 Like

I keep hearing about these top elite ps4 teams out of 5m of gameplay… have yet to see it

Hmmmm… That would mean 20 mins wait time for playing Predator. I already hate 4 mins, that would be the end for me.

Actually the melee tracking is tied to the direction the predator’s body is facing, not the direction of the 3rd person perspective. Also, the wristblades have a small lock on cone while the combistick has a huge lock on cone. The mechanics are reliable, but, if you don’t know how to use them, it seems like they aren’t.

As far as fireteam aim assist, there already exists some aim assist, but it’s tied to movement. If they just cut it from movement, and simply apply the assist whenever you look at a target, it should be good enough for now. It doesn’t need to be destiny 2 level lock to target, but if they added decent aim assist, then they could and should nerf the long range damage of the fireteam, then PC predators won’t have it so rough, and PS4 players could actually compete, without having jump and leap spamming predators being almost untouchable.