5. Get 6 long claims
    6.win a pred match with renforcements
    7 win a ft match at exfil

Weekly
Get 15 total kills
Deal 10k dmg to ft
Etc.

3 Likes

Successful self destruct might be a bad idea. Preds will just be suiciding to get the daily/weekly.

3 Likes

Just make these one time acheivements. No need to keep people logging in to play pred increasing cue times.

You can do same for a lot of ft weeklys

Problem is ft is damn boring

1 Like

It was originally created to alleviate the predator’s wait time because the population on the FT side was small. I remember there was also a mission for Predator at first, but it was withdrawn because the wait time was more than doubled and they couldn’t play it.

元々FT側の人口が少なかったからプレデターの待機時間を緩和するために作られたものです。最初にプレデター用のミッションも有りましたが、待機時間が2倍以上になり遊ぶことが出来なかったので取り下げられたことを記憶しています。

2 Likes

Yuppers should be old enough (on the forums) to know why they don’t put daily/weekly for the pred and what happened the last time they did that. Its not an imagination problem.

2 Likes

Personally there are only a few good fireteam daily challenges.

• 5000 damage to predator
  • win 5 quick play matches
  • complete 10 matches

The “free your teammates from nets” is completely random because a lot of predators don’t use nets. Complete major missions is ridiculous because predator captures don’t count as completing the mission. Defuse predator bombs is annoying because some predators refuse arm the Bomb and you’re literally fighting with your teammates to defuse first. There are others I can’t think of right now, but you get the idea.

2 Likes

Heres what i should have said.

Fuck you illfonic I dont want to grind out 3 rng netgun knife slices
I dont want to do 10 matches of ft for dailies
And i sure as hell dont want to complete 10 exfils

1 Like

They should only keep the daily for FT that require stuff like kill X AI or damage X AI or predator.

That said, personally I could not care less about them. I have no use for veritanium (spelling?).

Exactly why we need a 2v5 or 2v 6

I want to gangbang some ft with another good predator

1 Like

What? The fireteam would get wrecked.
2 v 8, or 3 v 12.

What’s the point? We’re all at 150 anyway and all we get from cashing Verantium in is duplicate shaders. Illfonic isn’t taking any notice of our suggestions. They seem to barely able to maintain the game. Whilst what they’ve done to date is appreciated, we haven’t seen anything materially able the beta in March.

Change my mind?

We need stats so bad. Something to have an endless accumulation of. I don’t even collect trophies half the time, because I don’t get veritanium and I’ve already got the PS4 trophies.

If the game runs so bad on PS with current player numbers, imagine upping that to the numbers you posted there…

And playing as predator is any better?
Phhh…dude I had my fill of predator and its not addictive at all. Not even salivating. You must be a dev at illfonic. No doubt. QUIT YOUR JOB NOW! YOU FUCKIN SALTY SUCKER YUPPER!

Yeah. They shouldn’t do it, unless they can optimize the game.

But my point was that a 2v5 would be terribly lopsided. I could probably 1v5 90% percent of teams I face currently. At the very least, you would need to keep the current ratio, if you added more predators.

Massimpact its time to settle this and put you in your place… again.

I don’t count ps4 players when I make my statements. As the game should be more geared to a horror sci-fi than a quake con shoot out