Predator dies to easy

He probably was but the lack of options as the predator and glitches in this game are really holding it back from being a great game

If these things happen to you a lot then there are a few possibilities. As pred you are meeting some skilled players who are very accurate and may be on PCs where aiming is much easier. (I believe crossplay shouldn’t exist in this game so that PC and console versions can be balanced differently.) Or you are not a great pred. That’s not an attack on you but those are your 2 options there. Like I said above. The problem is when high skilled FT meets high skilled pred. That’s where the balance issues show up. Most players are low/med skill.

As FT. You are either very accurate or you played a terrible berserker player. Or both. I have had a few 1v1 victories as FT but even a semi competent pred will win a 1v1 unless I’m having a really good day.

I actually find it harder to 2nd wind a pred now than it was a few months back. I’ve seen zerkers down and claim a player while I’m emptying a hammerhead into him and he just leaps off because his pred gets some health back for claiming.

I am with you on a lot of your points but as said. We’re a small number of players with hundreds or in some cases thousands of hours play time. The vast majority of players (customers really) are just casuals. That’s who the game is balanced for because if they don’t keep buying that DLC then there’s no profit.

Depends on how good is that booze and weed.

1 Like

Its from space, the booze is so smooth and is so advanced they have removed the chemical that causes hangovers!

The space weed is basically out weed here but grown in zero g so its thc level is always 100%

Also the space gun can turn any object into anything you wang

Well I’ll pass on that space weed for sure. One puff and you die, no thanks. xD

I’d take that gun for sure tho.

1 Like

I’m not so lucky, got nothing but potatoes to play with and when cross plays on I just go into a match and already the Pred wins then I’m like WTF

Then begins execution of thread

If about best pred vs best ft = pred loses big time. The game is flaw. It easy to play ft with four vs pred that is alone. It is human mind that wants to be on victory side that wants to choose the easy way. Pred is humiliated. I played vs good premade got out there alive but had not chance to win. In the end i asked them how many times they were destroyed by pred? Got answer with lol not so many times. It is very rare when premades lose. Premades destroy preds easy and i think they like it that way. Its good to be in winning side and feel that u r good gamer but it is not the whole truth.

I died within forty five seconds. Fire Team damage is too high.

Predators are supposed to be able to over power six to eight men or more but in this game Predator can barely handle one Fire Team member.

2 Likes

Yep this game is good for ft players premades who kill preds so easy cause it is weak easy to do damage little knife and pred goes second wind’ escaping clamsy’ stamina low fitness in bad shape heart failing.U hear from premades like this is the 50 pred today we destroyed’ yeah it feels good yeah we r winning. Lol!

Worst part is, I waited seventeen minutes for a match just to die that fast.

1 Like

Yep’ and ft waits a new game for about 1 min. So ft players get more play time that means they get more expirience more practice.

First, Ilfoniс needs to separate queues for beginners (<150lvl) and others (150lvl +). Better yet, combine lvl 150 + players with similar statistics. Players with a high percentage of accuracy and wins are connected with similar players on the opposite team within a certain range of higher or lower percentage.

1 Like

Good word

I have had cross play off since the beginning it was a stupid idea to even have it if you ask me. These things don’t happen alot but that shouldn’t even happen at all the fact that one guy can kill a predator in a 4 vs 1 game is ridiculous skill or no skill. All I want is more balanced game play anyone who says this is a balanced game is crazy. I can tell the difference between a skilled team and an unskilled team and there is a massive difference yes. When playing as the fireteam i can’t tell the difference between a skilled predator or an unskilled predator they all die the same

Nien

GET GUD!!!

HEY

ITS GIT GUD CASUL