Predator Dogs like soon PLEASE. It's been a year without them 😭

----->Predator dogs from 2010 film (Predators):
•Low health about 150 (same as fireteam scout).

•Very fast at running like able to run faster than a scout class with double time.

•They do very fast charge attacks then rotate around like a shark or a destrier horse when carrying knights.

•Dps orientated 15 per bite and a bleeding effect.

•Spawns about 8 after normal missions, fireteam complete. (Help slow down fireteam)

---->Predator dogs from 2018 film (The Predator):
•High health about 800 or more.

•Same damage as bear traps or a little more but it’s main focus is to bite fireteam players on the leg or arm, unable to move until F.t. break free. They’re a mobile version of the bear traps.

•Only way to quickly help a fireteam member break free is by shooting it. Body shots take longer to force the beast off an ally.

•Once shot in the head during critical health, they temporarily aid fireteam members to attack Ai or self sacrifice to eat thrown Stargazer/Guerilla Force’s grenades.

•Spawn 2 or 3 during last mission and during exfil

–Small details to make more immersion:
•Before they spawn in the players Predator gives out a whistle that fireteam can hear to add some sense of scary, oh no moment x’D

•Predator player can press down on D pad to call the dogs away by saying, “Over here, over here.” In a scratchy digital way.

Not all of these were my idea so this person should add on to em too if they want @Aihrui

7 Likes

Hmhm… Interesting. But, maybe not best suited for a 1v4, but instead a 3v12. This seems like it would tip the scale way too far into Predators. Not that Predators don’t need a buff, but there’s a difference between buffing and overpowering. FT got more than a taste of that and look at where we are now

3 Likes

Yeah. I just don’t want them to be a useless add on. Id like them to actually help bring fear into the game xD

You have any ideas on what could be changed?

i think i posted this in the last one you did also but i don’t want it to get buried

2 Likes

Too weak.
Dont feel like going over the stats right now, but if they dont have at least 500 health, theres really no point.

Considering ft can do 500 damage is like 1 second?
1.5?

1 Like

That’s why the 2018 dogs have 800 health or more . But the low health dogs with 150 are more of a pack hunters that move really fast. Like our silly matches in private matches x’D

Or I think the moving at the speed of light match was with Pwillie2000 lol

I didnt see that, but I’m not noticing people are afraid of anything being good.

I dont think it should be a gear item. I think it should just be a class thing.
I want summoner but maybe a beast master type is better.

I’m not too in the mood to create ideas, but I just want effective stuff lol. That’s all

2 Likes

Same fellow melon.

Don’t worry I’ll pick your seeds out later and plant them… With Melon juice.

Lol ew

1 Like

What…

Predator main alert

2 Likes

I’m a hybrid foo wym xD

2 Likes

I really love the ideas your wrote down.
Maybe we get the dogs. Would be really awesome.

3 Likes

As long as it’s the hellhounds one. Not the fugly ones lol

They can’t even give us a stream there’s no way in hell we’re getting these!

1 Like

T H I C K S K I N

1 Like

But that’s not scout class otherwise he would of said assault

I’ve listed both of them the hellhound one I’m assuming are the ones from predators I suggest to be more DPS orientated and then the ones from the Predator be more tanky xD

1 Like

That can work 😂

1 Like

😔

Pred dogs Ft AI units
Pred dosnt need to attack the Fireteam
Awesome 😂

1 Like