Predator dogs? Y or N

Yes please

I bet we could still beat @JoeHollywood2011 1v1 with a feather duster. 🀣
No sport.

2 Likes

My idea would be the following:

• Scout drone can be deployed ONLY by the Falconer as a perk that must be added to the build

• After it’s deployed, you see a signature of all Fireteam members on your mini map that stays illuminated for maybe 20 seconds.

• Scout drone can be deployed again once an alloyed cooldown timer expires.

• As an added bonus:
  • Fireteam member can destroy a drone they see in flight. Rendering it now useless to the Predator.
1 Like

OH YAAAA

Basically target isolation but slightly better and with a counter? That sounds good.

1 Like

Incendiary rounds

The first one yes the other one hell no throw that thing in the trash can

1 Like

You get a yes vote from me

1 Like

Lololol
No, for real: β€œbalance” will be affected, and adding dogs would only mean more chances to increase the amount of bugs… I’m gonna go with β€œno”

1 Like

We all know they wont do it anyways they to lazy for that

1 Like

Let’s be honest, the preddie dogs would just be walking forward at a bolder on the far end of the map or sliding across the map in a still position.

GG last night lol. This why you saying nerf Pred?🀣

I agree, if they add dogs or drones I have no doubt that it would cause the game to break.

2 Likes

Wasting gear points and development time on AI that can’t find their way up a rock or staircase

And balance dictates PS players would have to be able to hit them so they’d be terrible by default. People can barely disarm bear traps in a timely fashion looking down, much less aim below waist height at a moving target.

Just like the players you mean? xD

3 Likes

Yes, you want 3 dogs to chase the heckers through the jungle! Good idea

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β¬‡

My idea for the drone was just an equipment that weighs 3 pts that can be deployed like a uav.

So it circles an area of the map, and when ft enters it’s radius, they get tagged like a motion detector would, only instead of the little skull it’s the actual scan.

You only get 1 but with large pouch 2. And they fly high enough and fast enough that they’re a pain in the ass to shoot down, but it’s still possible.

No, 1st it wont happen. 2nd if it did happen, could u imagine the bugs, inbalance, ai controls for em etc, no thank you

HAHAHAHA XD