Predator health. Confirmed numbers

exactly, on ps4 trying to ADS while 4 people are firing and the pred is jumping around the game often gets janky, more reliable to hipfire at the closer ranges like that.

I’ve played other ps4 games were ADS isn’t this bad. Idk if it’s from aim assist or if there is an issue in this game. My two thoughts are either aim assist for ps4 or Increase the movement speed in ads (not walking movement)

It’s mostly a game issue the gunplay in this isn’t smooth at all, games like MW2 felt more fluid from 11 years ago.

1 Like

It’s killing predator play.

Yeah I figured that was the reason why everyone hip fires.

1 Like

yeah its a pain to balance forsure

1 Like

Idk, zerker is not annoying at all. I mean you can literally kill him in solo - he is too slow. There is no point to play zerker now, hunter can do everything the same with higher mobility

honestly hunter and scout are the most efficient hunters

2 Likes

berserker is obese and retired in this game lol

1 Like

Berserker has been hunting too many EatStreet delivery drivers and feasting on everyone’s take out.

4 Likes

yep… been bribed with butter by the butter knife human group

1 Like

It took 50 bullets to kill it. Just imagine - 50. With lmg. If FT is not dumb, you will be dead even vs 2 of them in 25 bullets, or even faster if there are more of them, like 15 bullets at all. It is ridiculous

1 Like

if u kill our brethren on a mountain tho they won’t spawn if it’s gets to the protection stage, it’s pretty good for grinding vt and not 1v60ing lol

2 Likes

Yeah of all the weapons, full autos are extremely poorly thought out in terms of balance.

However if you use anything else its the opposite.

hahahaa

She got some damn demon eyes. That level of desire should not be in any child.

So is the right move to nerf or buff stats or would mobility help? Or something besides slashing/adding numbers on either side.

Or even an armor layer/bonus/health bar could help?

See when you leap around PS4, especially above them, people get fucking lost and confused.

FT that are spread out watchinf have a decent time but randos, oooof - its like they’re blind.

well on pc there’s something called potato mode, you can minimize all graphics except shadow and u max that out

u can track leaping pred by shadow ;)