Predator health

@OldKingHamlet the mini bars that show up for our stats could be spectated into thousands. And I just said 3000 at first because that’s the equivalent damage I can do if the predator is good and I second winded him.

@Samhain13 do you think this would help a little with balance?

LOL no

Why

Because they want the worst of the worst FT players to be able to man handle the Predator.

1 Like

That sounds boring, the predator should be able to take on at least 3 ft’s by themselves if their smart.

You can and can’t, that’s why I use my Falconer most of the time. The jumping, speed and constant rotation of attacks is personally very fun! It takes time to learn how not to get Ffff’d up in melee situations but really rewarding when you can get the drop on people.

1 Like

I know and it love it when I kill everyone on the ft.

1 Like

how to communicate this shit to people (like 3000hp) still is not evident that its simply understood.
Can anyone tell me or us what wtf 3000 means?
I only know Bar…bar is full…half full…is there a number to this that is universal for all pred classes?

3000 health would be the standard health for predators then you would multiply the same number you multiplied by to get 3000 health, for example say hunters health was 1,500 you would multiply by 2 to get 3,000 and so you would just multiply all the predators health by two.

How’s this

semi know what you’re after. Is hunter something you think should be the benchmark go to number? is that the point of the OP?
Simply, the NUMBER isn’t anything shown in the game. I suppose this is something measured based on the FT hit damage? Imstill a little unclear of the origins of the number but I recall these were measured by a few members of the forum using a sniper rifle. I know dmg shows up for FT. so i guess they used sniper to drain and check. It is certainly tribal knowledge and still has to be calculated through one perspective rather than the other.

1 Like

Maybe the mini bars that show up for our stats could be spectated into thousands. And I just said 3000 at first because that’s the equivalent damage I can do if the predator is good and I second winded him.