OFFICIAL PREDATOR HUNTING GROUNDS 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY VIDEO!!!

WOOOOOOOW ITS FINALLY HERE!!! I’m so happy I can finally talk about this now!!! That’s right guys, I was working with IllFonic all along mwHahahah….okay not really but a small group of content creators where involved in making including me (The Nomad Clan), @SgtMoose , @Elliott626 , @Aihrui , & BlackCatCultTTV.

It was awesome working with you all and I hope we can work again together some time @IllFonic

13 Likes

It was a blast and really something that you don’t get to do this often.
Definitely worth it keeping shut till now.

7 Likes

Just watched the video before coming here, congratulations on making a cool video.
Too bad we’re aren’t getting any major updates.

6 Likes

I really liked your Captured and Wolf clips.

Also @NomadClan the lighting for Emissary at the end there was pretty damn good.

3 Likes

Can I ask a genuine question?im Not being a smart ass and not trying to have a problem with anyone

Great work guys but it’s so very sad this is how we celebrate

2 Likes

Sure what’s up?

Well this is only a taste of what’s to come in the future, it’s sad we missed the mark but it’s always better late then never.

You didn’t miss the mark

No one involved in the making of this video missed the mark

Illfonic missed the mark

I get that progress is important but so is not leaving any loose ends

2 Likes

Thank you.
Izzy was also mine to do originally but I had trouble when I wanted to redo the clip.
So big thanks to @Elliott626 for taking over.

2 Likes

Actually I think it was done far earlier but Sony was giving them trouble with approval.

1 Like

Totally worth it but it was a struggle lol

1 Like

When you say “it” do you mean an actual anniversary dlc/update?

I meant the video.
IllFonic probably had planned to release it with the update … but oh well. Sometimes what is planned isn’t going to work out as planned.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have explained it better really

You are obviously passionate about the pred IP , I haven’t looked at any of your content and probably never will (i don’t really watch content on games) . Why are you tagging and kissing the ass of a “developer” that put less effort into a 2 year anniversary than some fans did? .

I think this game was a full blown disaster cash grab , I am a fan of the IP and I am a gamer , I’m not a hater as I played the beta/pre-ordered/bought various dlc .I turned on this game once I realised there was nothing passionate involved and it was purely business from illfonic . No matter how much they try to gaslight ,its purely a strategic move and the state of the game tells me I am right .

So I guess another part of my question is , dont you have enough self respect to not try and attach yourself to a game ,from a developer, that once they got your money you were simply an after thought?

16 Likes

The fact that they didn’t do an actual update is sad.
Very disappointed

Well I’d like to say I’m a fan, a big fan like anyone else here in the Predator Fandom. I’ve worked hard to show that I know what I’m talking about, and to not only be noticed by IllFonic but invited to do a project was simply a amazing opportunity. Plus it goes well on a College application, I hold myself to a lot of respect and I’ve gotten to know the people at IllFonic and I can say 100% they are passionate and want the same things we do.

If they didn’t like me or view me as a object to get their game more attention, fine but I’m gonna do what I love and that’s making videos & sharing the Predator franchise with others, teaching them about this great franchise. I don’t only attach myself to this game but anything Predator related, this was a fun experience and I don’t have any regrets. Plus I gotten to know these creators more and view them as friends

6 Likes

Let’s just all get along, huh?
istockphoto-918215908-612x612

7 Likes

I will gladly share a cookie with you my friend^^

1 Like