Predator Hunting Grounds: Battle Royal Predator Addition

A dirt nap

1 Like

i think dante might jump in and kill them all easily

3 Likes

laughs in The Predator

but hey Fugitive gets an excuse because even trying to escape at that point was useless.
he had that OP self defense biomask he lost at the beginning but im curious how he wouldve fared with it.

I’ll make a human version soon

avpr pizza guy wins for sure

jk the pred killer suit and instakill biomask autistic kid wins the battle royale 100%
its not even close.

actually super kid had the computer so the fug couldn’t dc

i honestly don’t understand why mckenna didn’t just hand his son over, not like the kid would have grown up to be important, infact, the entire yautja species could have become autism and then we could kill them easily and get their tech

he grows up to be the ultimate pred exterminator and will wipe their whole planet once he gets that suit working, even better they have several of their ships now.

Yep 😆

if anything it would make sense if rory got his head blown off by thr plasma caster

Why isn’t he just give the military the tech he coin to ick the military he was with?

idk, i hate how when the fucking fire alarm goes off he starts having a breakdown but when theres fucking guns going off everywhere around him he acts like his balls suddenly dropped and got rid of his autism , and i know a gun isn’t quieter than a fire alarm because even a .223 is loud with headphones on

so he could swallow the invisiblity ping pong ball and use it later for unknown reasons.

the Invisible Man 2?

i have a theory that pred cloaking has something to do with nanotech

I always thought it had to do with his armor, like if they have a. Complete set they can use the cloak.

NANOMACHINES SON

probably. Doesn’t work in water. wrist computer + netting. but later we see supers without netting so maybe its from the biomask? but then why the ping pong ball?

nolan cloaked with his jank setup

2 Likes

there are human projectile weapons in this game

I have no idea, maybe they upgraded themselves to the point it comes in a ball???

It’s really confusing and something I haven’t been able to crack

Maybe we shouldn’t kick the hornets nest more

Well @Kassinaillia since you be lurking, what’s your thoughts? Who do you think would win a last warrior standing battle Royal?