Predator Hunting Grounds: Battle Royal Predator Addition

Okay! Dead serious question being out of all the Predators from the movies, Default characters, along with DLC characters. Who do you think would win a battle Royal last man’s standing match, these Predators all include their signature weapons that they either come with in the game or other forms of media using most of. They also come with the feats they had accomplished in their lifetime before or after being killed. If I where to choose I’d either have to go with Wolf or Exiled for reasons I might list if asked. ANYWAYS, list down below the reasons why you think your preferred Predator might win the battle Royal compared to the others.

Predator Opponents:
Jungle Hunter

• Equipments include cloak, classic wristblades, and shoulder canon.
  • Greatest feat acquired was the ability to take on many US Soldiers and special forces & South American Guerrilla Fighters so much so that the people in the region came to know the Predator as “The Devil Who Makes Trophy of Men”.

Default Hunter

• Equipment include cloak, classic wristblades, and shoulder canon
  • No noticeable or recorded feats

Default Scout

Default Berserker

Alpha Predator

• Equipment includes cloak, bone wristblades, and the Aloha Scycle.
  • The greatest feat the Alpha Predator known as Kaail raised a resistance army to overthrow their oppressors and those who treated him as a slave, managed to kill and survive the death pits of a gladiator like stage.

Elder

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblades, shoulder canon, a Elder Sword, and a flintlock pistol.
  • The greatest feat the Elder known as Greyback or Golden Angel has accomplished was the time he hunted on Earth during the 1700’s and along side a honorable pirate took part in killing every single enemy that betrayed their captain till only he stood alone.

City Hunter

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblades, shoulder canon, Combistick, smart disk, net gun, Gauntlet dart shooter.
  • The greatest feat City Hunter as a Youngblood has accomplished in his short life was not only managing to take down the many gangs of LA, but also when cornered in a frozen meat locker, managed to take down all the OWLF agent including Agent Keyes in brutal fashion.

Samurai Predator

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblades, shoulder canon, modified Yautja Katana.
  • The greatest feat the Samurai Predator has ever accomplished was not only taking on the challenge of hunting and honorably dueling the ancient Samurais, but also keeping the hunt going up to modern day (2025).

Viking Predator

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblades, shoulder canon, modified Yautja Battle-Axe.
  • The greatest feat the Viking Predator has ever accomplished was over the centuries since the time of Viking Raids, the Viking Predator would land on Earth to hunt and the Viking happy to seek a worthy battle challenges the Hunter to a ritual battle from them to modern time.

Valkyrie Predator

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblade, shoulder canon, modified Yautja War Hammer.
  • The greatest feat the Valkyrie Predator has ever accomplished was after the Viking Predator fell, the Valkyrie was sent to Earth as vengeance for her inhuman speed was unmatched for not the Vikings or Modern warriors could stop her with her mighty two handed War Hammer.

Cleopatra Predator

• Equipment includes cloak, wristblades, shoulder canon, Ancient Smart Disk and Net Gun.
  • The greatest feat Cleopatra has accomplished in her lifetime was the fact that she was super smart, smarter then her male counterparts, so much so that she managed to go single handedly lure in and take out Dutch’s group of Predator hunters and almost killed Dutch the Predator Killer himself but didn’t. Then there’s her armor which says she survived from the time of ancient Egypt from where she hunted and got her name.

Exiled Predator

• Equipment included cloak, modified wristblades, modified shoulder canon, and the Yautja Hook.
  • The greatest feat accomplished by the Exiled Predator was being a survivor, exiled by his own clan under unknown reasons, he took it upon himself to learn the lay of the land of the Polynesians and their warriors, adopting their way of life as the Hunter abandoned metal armor for wood and hit and run tactics all up to the modern day.

Mr. Black

• Equipment including near perfect cloak, modified Gatling Shoulder Canon, extended long wristblade, wristblade gauntlet shooter.
  • The greatest feat accomplished by this honor bound turned bad blood was when he was a honor bound Hunter was how fast he quickly promoted himself through the ranks as a Super Predator, but he would soon turn to Bad Blood tactics in search for more challenging prey. There he and his followers kidnapped creatures from all over the galaxy and brought them to their hunting grounds, it ranged from Humans to Yautja themselves and unknown dangerous creatures.

Falconer

• Equipment including near perfect cloak, modified Gatling Shoulder Canon, extended long wristblade, wristblade gauntlet shooters, and a tactical drone.
  • No noticeable feats, however he was there during the rise and fall of Mr.Black, though who’s to say they wouldn’t team up thin the competition.

Captured / Crucified Predator

• Equipment includes Wristblades, Cloak, Shoulder Canon.

Wolf

• Equipment includes Wristblades, Cloak, Double Shoulder Canon, Plasma Castor Pistol, Combistick, Shurikan Smart Disk, Power Gloves, Laser Mines, Blue Goo.
  • The greatest feats accomplished by this Veteran Cleaner from his past in nuclear but from what we can gather is that of dealing a lot with Xenomorphs, managing to fend off multiple at one time, a expert in dealing with Xenomorphs and armed assailants, and managing to best a Predalien at the cost of his own life. The Veteran title really shown in the movies just how well he could handle himself compared to Young Bloods or lower rank Hunters we’ve seen in past movies.

Emissary Predator

• Equipment includes Wristblades that can be turned into projectiles, Modified Heavy Machine Gun, pouches with many gadgets and ammo.
  • The greatest feat accomplished by this Predator falls in line with facing many modern soldiers and learning from them, taking on their appearance, equipment, and battle training. The Emissary has also joined Humans more then one time as they both hunt down many Predator Hybrids and even worked along side Fugitive to take down the Assassin/Upgraded Predator.
4 Likes

JH shoots them all in the back of the head.

All of Illfonic’s preds just beat on people who were using swords and axes.

Notable mention: Emissary in a tank

2 Likes

Cleopatra, she defeated dutch.

5 Likes

Truly a great feat, but how would she hold against older members like Wolf & Elder?

So your picks are Emissary & JH?

You did it! Bravo! You listed all the preds names in bold character font!

1 Like

YES! Yes I did! Where’s my achievement trophy?

Valid and dutch and has superpowered plot armor and pred blood

then again she just netted him in the back?

1 Like

Wait I thought he got the Pred Blood after the Cleopatra I counter?

You get none you fool!

🥲 oh I see

It depends, Elder has more wisdom and knowledge, but he’s slower and less tanky than Cleopatra and Wolf was my second choice because he could 1v1 xenomorphs and so he would have to be strong and he was decent speed, but it’s the fact that his pride and honor got him killed by a bomb/predalien.

1 Like

I think he was badly injured and then got pred blood to heal/improve him.

1 Like

wolf’s situational awareness is horrible

he almost got shot by a pizza delivery kid with an smg after accidentally killing his gf bc all he does is blindly bust into buildings meleeing aliens.
his aim with the caster sucks too.

he literally couldn’t manage to maintain 2 at the same time

1 Like

YEAH I THOUGHT SO!

1 Like

imagine taking 2 casters and losing both

then giving it to weyland

don’t they have their suicide computers so that doesn’t happen

I’m really really curious to know how well Elder can hold his own now in a duel. But I feel like Wolf would definitely give Cleo a hard time, but she’d definitely find a way to outsmart him

Same. And I’m pretty sure elder would get tired and take a nap 😆

1 Like