Predator hunting grounds for KFConsole?

So we getting this game on the best platform of all time or what? Cause I kinda wanna play this on a true next gen experience while heating up my chicken at the same time. And of course tbag the poor PlayStation and PC Pred main peasants while munching on some KFC hot wings.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Your hungry, gameing, and posting at the same time.
Pick one and finish it

1 Like

OMG it’s actually a thing

4 Likes

The fuck?? This can’t be real.

2 Likes

KFConsole - Wikipedia

it’s real

1 Like

Hooollleeeee fuck. What a time to be alive

1 Like

the KFC console appears to just be a PC just of a higher end prebuilt esc quality

so… yes yes PHG should run on this through the EGS or if it takes long enough to be purchasable by the public the steam release unless illfonic got a longer than 1 year exclusivity contract from EGS

2 Likes

Dont cook chicken in your gaming PC folks…thats just bad news.

1 Like

Marketing genius… but not actually a good product. Sticking with my console.

1 Like

How the fuck you guys not know about the KFConsole? It’s fucking amazing. Playibg PHG AND keeoing your food warm? Sign me the fuck up.

1 Like

Gross I don’t want my games smelling like chicken all the time…hell that would make me play Pred recklessly wanting meat

1 Like

Why would someone make something like this

1 Like

The idea of using you KFConsole to cook is weird.
Also you’d have to wash it or else there would be a build up of Greece and stuff

1 Like

This thread is pure gold.

1 Like

Oh not just any PC. The best of the best. Because it can heat up chicken! The only way any other PC will do that is if you’re running Cyberpunk 2077 and slap a chicken wing right on top of that rig.

1 Like

Of course it’s real. But the question is…are we?

Insert twilight zone theme here

1 Like

Depends if it’ll have its own KF OS and proper controller or if this is another Steam Machine situation where its just a pre-built linux PC.

It’s supposed to have some kind of cross platform capability though.

1 Like

You never knew about this?

1 Like