Predator Hunting Grounds is backwards compatible on PS5 confirmed.

COMMUNITY REJOICE FOR WE ARE SAVED sorta of…

If you dont believe me check Predator Hunting Grounds store page on PS4 and see for yourself.

5 Likes

4h3nsy

Yessss

Kinder Joke in your Table
Lmaoo

This was kinda confirmed a while ago. There’s only like 5 PS4 games that can’t be played on PS5 and spoiler alert: They’re games nobody even plays let alone heard of.

I’m glad to see it on there though either way. Now here’s to hoping we get a PS5 upgrade for it.

1 Like

Excellent.

I mean if the game doesn’t run at 60fps on PS5 im done with this game straight up, cause thats ridiculous.

1 Like

And even with PS5 (and maybe 60 fps): You still play with a controller! I doubt that PHG will have keyboard and mouse support.

A controller is the wrong tool for first person shooters. If you like first person shooters, do yourself a major favor, stop wasting time with consoles and get a PC suited for gaming!

Ps4 and ps5 can use mkb. You can also custom set up phg as well. So no thank you. Money is better

Its a small step. But many more leaps need to be made for this game to pull its self out of the mud,… see what I did there lol.

2 Likes

I really hope the only feature missing on the PS5 version is the ability to use a PS4 controller…

I liked Afro Samurai

And no pc crossplay either on the severs for at least two years if not definitely. Let the pc players ply with the 5 players that own this game still

There are alot of stubborn people here who don’t want to admit that kb/m has a quicker response time to aiming down the crosshairs. As well as its as naturally a feeling as if you’re pivoting twisting your waist as well as movement of the direction of a gripped gun.
Its a great feeling when you find the sweet spot with the mouse and your wrist and sliding mouse action.
The ps controllers are like trying to use a long end of a vaccum cleaner as gun and trying to aim it.

Keyboard mouse combos will only run you a few dollars…again ppl here just want to debate because thats what their ass is telling them to do.

Yes we get it. You want lower que times on PC.

Not going to happen for a long while dude.

PC players need to stop talking down to console players on this game, and any other game for matter.

1 Like

It’s odd too, as every Pc player I’ve ever played with have easily been some of the worst players I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Exactly…i don’t know why ppl need to argue that we are the superior species! I never get over 10 DMG on pred. I always turn crossplay off.

No one is arguing or really cares if it’s easier to aim on mouse.

Ppl just prefer controllers.
Why so many of you pc players want to ignore that fact is beyond me.

Can we transfer our PHG from PS4 to PS5?