PREDATOR: Hunting Grounds NECESSARY Game Changes

Lol. Eventually. They’ll start being machines.
insert terminator theme xD

I have come bring Yautja Vengeance to humanity - Even if it takes a millenia - The butterknife massacre will NEVER be forgotten

1 Like

‘I win as Predator… look a my K/D… you really need to nerf FT, they’re escaping sometimes and once they even fought back.’

/S

1 Like

Nope the AR is good for an AR. Hammerhead isnt even the strongest gun in the game. You’re just experiencing what its like to be hit by a fireteam using decent guns with a low TTK. Theres a few guns that are way too good and the rest suck in comparison.

This is actually the only game where you can snipe things with shotguns. The distance at which you can hipfire headshot things with any weapon sans the shitty minigun is hilarious and I don’t know if ADSing even affects accuracy. It’s like it hits right in the middle of the reticule everytime with no spread.

@Winterdale The calling reinforcements can still be stopped. It’s just that the time when the notification goes off till the players literally just teleport to you like it’s 2085 is ridiculous. I’ve played as Hunter with Long Jump, and I react soon as I see the notification since it’s BIG and BOLD in red in the middle of the screen. Still, the player sits there with no problem for like 7 seconds and boom, the Fireteam is back.

“Just because one class has a boost to that type of dmg does not equate to the scout…”

Your point makes no sense… The Berserker has a ton of health and with Impenetrable on, it should be a build that is feared. All is takes is a couple seconds of falling behind for a Bersker to leap in and go for the kill and hop out still alive. Can the Hunter class or Scout class do that with 3 other people shooting at them? No not really lol.
Also ranged weapons take more skill to use rather than melee… like do you struggle to knife someone on Call of Duty when they’re 1 foot away or what about sniping with a crossbow at 40m-60m and adjusting for ping if it’s a good or bad match?
Ranged weapons take more time and skill, and THAT’S WHY they do so much damage.

• If I throw a smart disc, it leaves a trail and can be seen where it returns to spot out the Predator.
  • If I use a net gun, I have to be fairly close to them for it to capture most of the time.
  • If I use a shoulder plasma caster, I have to charge it up for a few seconds while aiming with a big red laser which is easy to find unless Dithered Lens is active. Consumes a lot of energy as well and makes a lot of noise.
  • Yautja Bow takes great skill, this is where getting good with the bow can easily win a game. Oh but guess what @Winterdale… you can move left and right, straight and back, to dodge arrows <(OoO)>.
    Which everyone is doing right now to see where arrows are coming from.
  • Combistick is sorta easy to use but is a sacrifice as you have to retrieve it. I always camp the Smart Disc or Combistick whenever a Predator has to get it back. It’s a vital tool for them, and so I wait for the opportunity to light them up with my buddies. P.S. This is how we also win the game by downing the Predator with 4 people lighting him up when he comes to get his tools back.

Again Scout class needs a ranged weapon damage boost since it also has A LOT less health, and the Berserker also carries way more gear with 15 slot compared to 8 with the Scout. Everybody is expecting a damage boost only for Scout, not Hunter.

4 Likes

@Finessology “You’re just experiencing what its like to be hit by a fireteam using decent guns with a low TTK”

Damn you just stated it yourself, thank you for proving my point. Assault rifles in the game are always the way to go since they have low TTK. Hammerhead IS also the best Assault rifle. It literally is better than the GOSL-R which is the best non-DLC assault rifle in the game.

Don’t believe me ?! Well look up the videos on YouTube. This dude had bad aim and still wrecked the Predator.

Also yeah, shotguns need to be nerfed since it’s 5x better than the Pistol and SMG making them useless in the game. Shotguns should be good for close range within 7-10 feet only.

4 Likes

Nah LMG’s superior enjoy reloading your “pay 2 win” gun

Lmg is stupid stronk

Laugh at these hammerhead virgins as they have to reload!
Imagine reloading in 2020!

@Lazycollinator I read your post and understand where you’re coming from but that’s honestly NEVER going to happen. This would be a cool way to play the game, but you’re asking the dev team to basically make a whole new game and set them back a whole 4-5 months. It’s not possible and I’m sorry to say that.

4 Likes

I wouldnt have made the guide if I didnt think that a majority of the changes can be implemented into the game (and maps) we have right now.

Edit

Yes it will take time. But id rather them focus on making a better game overall than sprinkle glitter on the shit sandwich.

@Finessology LMGs have less accurcacy and less range meaning they’re A LOT WORSE 40-60 meters out. Assault rifles like the Hammerhead have no issue with that and plus the Hammerhead also has a grenade launcher. Reload time ? Yeah it’s not an issue when the Predator ditches it after you light him up with your Squad and he has to go away to use a med injection or eat a pig. Reloads are quick and take less than 2 seconds.

Still waiting for a valid argument…

4 Likes

I would love to play the Predator game you imagine, but I’d rather have them make new game modes and new maps, new skins, etc. than take months to completely change the game. Reviewers will go back and make fun of them and criticize why they didn’t go with your design in the first place. It will make them look like puppets just completely changing the game and make them look clueless.

Again, they can do it, but it means completely changing the game, and that’s NOT an option. I’m not waiting 5 months for a new game, sorry.

4 Likes

The difference is a 2 second TTK at long range in exchange for having 150 rounds and barely needing half of it to down a zerk by yourself. Way more potential DPS than what you lose by missing and having to reload the only decent AR in the game. Range means nothing in this game shotguns shoot into the heavens. You must be thinking of the minigun because its like the only gun with any spread, as for the rest you can fire shotguns at snipers and get headshots. LMG chads are hipfiring preds out of trees faster than the virgin hammerhead that has to panic reload and whiff nades at melee range.

LMG > Hammerhead

Quick question for all of you

What would you think of making the hammerhead burst fire instead of full auto (for that real m16 experience lol).

and in turn maybe buffing the damage a bit more, as well as the GL damage slightly.

Nah I have to disagree my guy. Unless you have proof, assault rifles are still the way to go.
The Hammerhead rifle is a beast too. Ima take that reload time any day.

3 Likes

The lmg is the way to go if you want pure dps against predator.

Close range it does gnarly damage, but its not just that. Because of the amount of rounds you have, you rarely get caught reloading at times when predator is in a bad position. You can almost always punish a slam, or a quick claim very hard. And if the predator doesnt hop to the other side of the map in second wind, you can outright run up to him while hes healing and end the game then and there. If you wanna solo pred, LMG is THE way to go.

So you need half of a mag being 75 rounds out of total of 150 to down a Predator while the Hammerhead you need 2 mags or less which is 60 rounds… so how does you LMG do better DPS at range lol ?! Again like the other guy said, I wanna see some proof before ya start arguing again.

3 Likes

The LMG is only good for close up engagements. Not really that great at range like assault rifles and snipers

1 Like

The majority of predators play up close. However even if you get one that isnt, you can easily spot spam him into oblivion and he isnt gonna win so it doesnt matter what gun you have at that point.

4 Likes