Predator: Hunting Grounds, Stat Values & Guide (Archive)

is not

1 Like

Downrange is good for Mr Black.
I prefer the long range perk.
Dont want using the Axe, not interresting for me.

1 Like

LMAO

Well, you’re free to disagree. I usually do that when they think they can get to the chopper knowing they never get their fat guy muse for their successfuly mission since in Yautja society in lore, self destruct is a win.

Large pouch is very important for me

Is not a disagreement when there’s proof. There was a time on this game when they introduced Predator challenges. It only lasted a few days because it drove queue times through the roof and it was almost impossible to get a match. But few of us did. One of the challenges was win hunt matches as predator. Arming the bomb did not count as a win, just like it doesn’t for FT, so it is clear is not a win to either, therefore, it is a draw. Whether you agree with it or not is irrelevant. Is not an opinion, is a fact.

You might wanna check the lore buddy.

I don’t use traps so, for me is meh.

There’s usually plenty of boars around.

1 Like

Lore is irrelevant to the game design.

1 Like

I mean, ofcpurse they wouldn’t count that as a win. They need to make a copium for fireteams

The lore does not factor into gameplay mechanics. If we had lore accurate gameplay then Predator wouldn’t die in 2 seconds to a handgun.

1 Like

Hey, I’m not making things up but okay

Yeah. They didn’t factor in the lore because it’s an established copium to lure in casuals.

Suicide bombers may believe they’ll be in heaven with 72 virgins… but we know better

Blowing yourself up and thinking you won is a very stupid rational thought. But to each its own. You can’t fix stupid

1 Like

What’s the default spec for Bionic? Stalker?

@FromTheHood
🤷‍♂️

Downrange is the long range perk

Added perks and specializations.

3 Likes

Perfect !!
Very thanks.

I still have one question.
Do you have the stats for each Pred waepons ?

I’ve had to try and kill KoN-bAN-DaToR when he uses Dante Fanatic with all those buffs.
Practically impossible to hit