Predator is not OP

Oh yeah well you’re OP

You’re gonna lose sometimes regardless of how good you are, so why beat yourself up over that?

I hate 1v1 because I suck at parrying, but you don’t see me here crying over it. I’m a mean fucking sniper and my tracking is something else, but 1v1 melee I’m dead 90% of the time.

1 Like

That match was intense. I might run Double Time on the next build I make, I really like that movement. I’m not that good of a sniper though, unless the Pred is in a certain range. I find the NRV to be better in terms of shots hitting in my experience, but I know the damage output in considerably lower. I mostly run the Hammerhead on Assault Deadly, but I don’t use Bane. And I’m trying to work more on my parries, but they can be rough in the heat of the moment and sometimes the option doesnt even come up.

Spam a bunch of threads in feedback asking for Apex Legends controls instead of these ancient locked turn accel stock unreal engine controls.

Controls are horrid on console idk how people torture themselves. Its half the reason console FTs are so bad, they couldnt hit a pred sprinting around them in a tight circle if they wanted to. Its going to lose them a ton of PS plus players.

1 Like

That can work, too. Basic premise is shoot, move, shoot, move, and parry melee attacks. Many 1v1s can be won that way.

1 Like

I really wish Illfonic had something that tracked your W/L stats in game. I know I’ve bagged my fair amount of Preds since starting FT, but yeah, I’ve lost a good amount too. Usually over dumb shit like my potato teammates, and me just being stupid lol. I do get upset sometimes, becaus I know this is a new Pred player and I SHOULD be able to take him, but when I can’t, its disheartening, especially when you watch pros doing it all the time.

1 Like

God I hate that. That’s probably one of my biggest peeves right now, is that turn sensitivity. I’ve had Preds just run circles around me while I’m knifing wildly trying to connect. I can see this turning off a ton of new people.

Stats would be nice, but they would probably include private matches, and then they wouldn’t mean much.

I’m much better at using the Hammerhead than any sniper, but I have tried them several times. My tracking is decently good, assuming the Pred isn’t some bunnyhopping adrenal junkie. And I’m always on the move. I think I just need to get better at parrying, that’s a big weakness right now.

1 Like

Well I mean, Call of Duty and GTA Online have K/D ratios, why should this? It would actually make sense to have something like this, since hunting and trophies is part of the overall lore, to count how many skulls as a Pred you’ve claimed or Preds you’ve killed as the FT.

pred is not op…it never was.

• so much for the topic

I want to keep it short
(the translator is limited)

the topic “K / M”
well,
it’s a whole different game way

… I don’t go to an F1 race with a horse,
but, my horse is strong:) … yes, with a controller you can be solid
Do team play,
you can bring potatoes to the rope
you can also get the Predator … if you want;)
(… no matter if PC or PS;)
…it takes time,
Controller takes a lot of time … I finished using 3 controllers

then turn off the chat
you shouldn’t be called like a dog,
…if you come, it will be because you heard that it was necessary

because, you alone should always have the entire situation in view,
learn to hear
who, when, where and how shoots

AI / Predator / Control

Weapon type

know yours
Fire rooms

your fire lines

the time-and-the-space
especially the time you need for this room

because for the match these are your teammates,
in the next match there will be other team mates, and
other situations;)

bring so many
Randy-Dandy’s home as possible
because these are the players who are playing the game over and over and over again
;) you understand…

…and,
for heaven’s sake, turn on your crossplay.
pvp

what-itch

1 Like

It would be sweet if they added an OWLF training compound

Like a social hub where there are different FT courses/minigames to train/compete in

But y’know…

1 Like

Way beyond their ability I bet

How does that in any way benefit Console players?

I’ve just seen a thread all about how PC players can animation cancel to throw multiple ranged attacks at once as predator.

With the wrist blade equipped there should be a block button that if timed right is a parry

Also add ability to charge the attack

The double/triple knife exploit can be done on both ps and pc as I have seen it, its a parry animation cancel that allows ft to not get stunned and do knife attacks while the pred is, turbo controllers for pistol are just as fast as macros so.

I don’t think the double knife hit is a bug

I tested on private with a friend, the parry occurs pred is stunned, then the ft can do fast knife attacks mid parry and half of a hunter hp is gone. Its possible. Same as there is a way to cancel parry stun for pred with certain melee weapons.

As if that is even comparable. 🤦‍♂️

1 Like