Predator is not OP

New players should expect to lose and learn, adapt and reflect thats how you get better.

Can’t do that if everyone gets their head ripped off in 2 min, or if the predator plays with you for stealth kills.

Oh I thought you were talking about something else

Heavy attack followed by light attack

I don’t think you even looked at the footage if you think pc players are throwing mutiple ranged attacks at once. There is an interval between each throw, funny thing is you can do it from a tree automatically without even using key bidding to select weapons. If you shoot the combi from a tree, the pred changes to the bow right away and you can shoot an arrow 1 second after the combi hits the target.

What is the button sequence to do these combos for melee and parry do you know?

We were talking about it the other day but I really don’t know

1 Like

I think he’s talking about R3 knife switch, Light Attack, then Heavy. R3 melee actually does reduced damage on the first strike, so it’s not even a true animation cancel.

For PC I saw some guys saying they press V which is the parry while you have a gun equipped, you hold it while spamming primary and secondary attacks for knife. Then there was another guy that did it and said to me that he changed something with the key biddings of the knife to be able to do it, he asked me if wanted to see it but I wasnt interested back then.

Do the Apple bandits still have a full team?

I’m curious to this as well, since I’m trying to up my parry game

Another reason why I tell Pred players to not bother with melee.

Yeah but we haven’t played together since we played snake. Everyone went back to school.

And I can still see my Predator pulling the bow after the combi throw so I don’t consider it a true animation cancel. Even if I hit the arrow on the ft 1 second after the combi hits him.

in its number itself,
there are more opportunities to “practice”

crossplay / on / = extension

crossplay / off / = restriction
… or conscious decision to limit it.

Okay. If we can get a match up together, you’re one of the last well known console squads that I haven’t faced, then I think it’s time for me to move on. Unless by some miracle, Illfonic takes most of the suggestions from @KameofWar ‘s thread and reworks the game.

Yes ya can we all did, We were all new players once and we got better

I just want a plasma rifle for predator and the movie predators and for medic to work on pigs as well

pred has always been OP except for when FT specializations were introduced. There FT was OP. Now is back to where it was before, or better

Game is balanced, terribly balanced, but is balanced. Everyone is OP

Back when the game came out everyone started to join and teaming up because there was no other way to win.

Problem is most new players are just super fucking casual players that seem like they have never played a FPS game.

Any experienced player, whether on this game or any other FPS, will do good even with basic loadouts, as long as they team up. In 1v1 scenarios or playing with potatoes, new players will suffer

1 Like

I’ve never once had a shorter queue time from playing with crossplay on, so I get the same amount of “practice” against players that are using the same inputs and graphics as myself.

1 Like

a lot of preds dont risk to play stealth because missions are fast as fuck