Predator: Jogging Grounds

Why/how for the love of all that is sacred, is a Yautja being outran by most FT with the exception of Support (but with Stamina perk I can keep up with a Hunter fleeing for its life).

You have a situation now with Last Man Standing, and also at exfil where running around in wide circles seems to be the go-to tactic. Not even focusing on AI, only knifing them if they get in your way? LMS waiting for Reinforcement Radio to bring the squad back simply runs round and round the radio. Only Scout Class has a decent chance to catch up to these chicken shits.

My real question is why does the Predator run so damn slow!!?? Why is there not a Double Time perk for Predator, like the one Scout FT has that turns them into Sonic the Hedgehog?

Itโ€™s strenuous trying to outrun a chasing FT when second winded, itโ€™s tedious trying to catch up to a circle running chickenshit to be able to land a hit on them.

Predator stamina drains are too much. Movements and actions that should be effortless to a highly trained Hunter Yautja who is genetically designed for high stamina activity, reduce stamina at a ridiculous rate. Forcing players to choose Adrenal Boost most of the time to bring the Predator to a level it should already be at as default.

TL; DR - BUFF PREDATOR RUNNING AND MOVEMENT SPEED ACROSS THE BOARD! NERF STAMINA DRAINS.

8 Likes

Science bitch ๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

I dont have a problem running down fts. Must be a bug. Lol
Yah the scout pred is what the zerk should be at. From there they should get faster. Now ps4 players wont even see you