Predator Killer as a power up or super ability?

I never want to see that lazy, marvel-aping abomination ever again. Nonsensical looking Ironman-copy suits have no place in a Pred movie or game. We already have shitty history-cosplay Preds - let’s not have this garbage as well.

5 Likes

The idea is good to use the suit and let it jump a little more, run fast and infinite ammunition 30 seconds, or that it turns you into a mechanical predator like 4vs4 mode, but it will not come because this game is not well done, like recognition and the explorer, difference from a life line and playing have the same life

1 Like

Yes let the ft become the new predator after all its fire team hunting grounds… 😑 you sound bored with the game, go grab a snickers.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t even know how it would be possible for them to even create the suit in the first place let alone the animations are so different to anything we’ve seen. However it would still be cool none the less.

No no not bored just brain storming a theory from what we got from the Audio tapes since Illfonic said the Audio tapes hint towards future DLC. For all we know the Predator killer might just be another Predator class🤷🏻

That seems a bit backwards, the predator killer is hunting humans.

Personally I just don’t want to see that in the game unless it’s for a mission on a new map where you have to retrieve/destroy it.

3 Likes

That would also be a really good or shuttle way of having it in the game without it being a active part

Okay I totally get where your coming from, again this is only a brain storm theory. However something like this that’s so specific in the audio tapes can’t be a coincidence, every Predator fan already labeled “The Predator” as non canon even other movie companies…….so did Illfonic keep it unless they saw value in it.

Maybe like what @REYNOSO_FUA11 said it being part of a mission to retrieve it when stolen or destroy a replica or it in general. I do strongly believe that the Predator Killer will make a appearance at one point or another, in what form I don’t know.

Oh God please no…

Just going to repost what I’ve said before with regard to ‘lore’ and ‘canon’ discussions as it applies to this cheesy kids-toy metal Pred suit:

If this happens then this game will have totally jumped the shark, and this will be the final nail in the coffin.

1 Like

Okay but this line here has always been said with each update that comes to the game, I don’t think it the fan base of the game will lower. If anything it will sky rocket for people who loved that movie (for whoever that maybe good for you) or for players (possibly younger players) who liked Iron Mans nano suit.

To be that small group, I liked the Predator Killers design (they could have worked on the name for sure) but yeah I would love to see a fight between the Predator Killer and whatever Predator chooses to stand in its path.

I don’t think a handful of people counts as a sky rocket in popularity.

Wait wut?! You saw that suit with its comically over-the-top weapons, hundred laser pointers, metal dreadlocks, and other pseudo-Pred features which make no sense, and thought that looked good?

It’s the antithesis of all that the Predator should be about, and what made the first film a classic. Thank fuck the new movie sounds as if it’s moving away from this toy-town shit, and back towards a stalk/hunt horror survival-type vibe.

Cool idea if you’re 12 years old or below.

I mean yeah, a last resort equalizer against a Predator looked awesome and would like to see a fight where it’s on even playing fields if it was a last man standing kind of thing.

Now that I’m not sure about, I’d love to have a Predator movie diving back into old history. However just everything I’ve seen plus a possible no R rating really puts me on the fence or makes me uninterested. I’m still going to go see it regardless of good or bad but I’m keeping expectations low.

It’s basically been established Illfonic doesn’t want to pull from The Predator which is all kinds of frustrating given how much is in that movie that could be pulled from or even adapted into the game’s medium. And frankly only gets worse every time they pull an OC when we are starved for movie content. You’d have thought that’d have been first is what I’m getting at especially given that at the time of release the fourth film was so recent.

I understand why you wouldn’t do the Assassin given he wouldn’t be able to enter certain rooms and scale would affect weapons and animations unless he was a special character. Same reason we aren’t getting the four armed Predator or the black goo Predator. It’s just too damn big.

Fugitive I’ve seen people warm up to but I have my doubts Illfonic would do it.

As for the Predator killer I myself have offered a few options.

1. An Enforcer class uses it and it’d make sense we’d have the ire of the Enforcers given how frequently the OWLF and Stargazer is completing ops. It’d make complete sense they’d send a crew to put us in our place.

2. The technology is adapted for a stalker class enemy. After all Stargazer did have the technology before the OWLF found it in storage. Perhaps they tried replicating it and we have a new enemy type that stalks the team or can cloak and sneak up on us for sneak attacks.

3. The technology is used for a Quinn McKenna character and gives us a sniper class that’s actually worth a damn. They did two Viking, they can do two snipers.

1 Like

I like the idea of the Predator wearing the Predator Killer armour/weapons but not a human. Thats just meh.

1 Like

Again I wouldn’t be against this plus it would make more sense for the dreadlocks to be on the suit know I guess there’s a Predator in it rather then a human. Just doesn’t seem like a detail needed for the suit if a human will be operating it.

Yes… buff FT nerf Pred

1 Like

Are we really going to take inspiration from a movie that shit on the whole series of predators? We’re talking about a predator taking an autistic kid because of his genes, not even predator hunting ground kept the stargazing going in they’re lore, besides at that point they might as well have a 1v1 with predator or something like that

Well we could have another history cosplaying OC pred and a melee weapon, I’m sure we all have been clamoring for that.

1 Like