Predator Killer Class

No you didn’t.

In fact you haven’t made a point. And stating your views isn’t a point BTW.

You said this class should be stronger than the rest, I pointed out the hypocrisy issue with that, and you responded like a child.

The only response you had was “you didn’t read properly” responding as if I said this would be unbalanced torwards the pred versus fireteam when my actual point was fireteam versus fireteam.

You’ve made zero points to begin with

Bruh, if I was in your shoes I’d be able to make a non redundant point but you cant? Shows your stupidity even more.

So making the game worse is the answer? Just because you came up with the idea doesn’t make it good donkey head.

2 Likes

well too bad you’re wrong even if many would agree with you. That only means however, that most people are just as dumb as you.

Again you make zero actual points. You just say I’m wrong.

You also call out the popularity fallacy…

Even though I never made that fallacy to begin with. Seriously what’s next, the finer works of quilting?

Also you do realize that making one class better than the rest on purpose kills all variety right?

Variety is the core issue bashing this games head into a freaking woodchipper and you want to make it worse.

okay you know what, just so you can stfu and get ready for some addmantanium up your sphincter, let’s try this again.

Predator killer should be stronger than any known fireteam class in terms of health, armor, and stamina by roughly 5% making the class ideal for beginners who just want the extra edge without tipping the overall balance. However it has slower movement speed and since it’s a full body armor, chances are it’s melee attacks are even slower than it’s unarmored counterparts. Demanding more skill parrying predator melee attacks. It’s weapons have the most weight out of all fireteam members in order to prevent them from weilding BOTH of the predator killer’s weapons except from the class itself. It’s firearms have the most recoil making it hard for other fireteam classes to aim their shots be it ps players and pc players alike and consumes more ammo when using regular fireteam members, If the Predator killer weilds said weapons, recoil is reduced and ammo is increased. firearms are ADS friendly. It has the lowest perk count of any fire team member allowing only one offensive and defensive perk to be used in the game. Its available specializations should only be based on covering one of it’s weaknesses by either slightly decreasing its exclusive weapons’ recoil, nominal stamina increase, or slightly increasing melee attack speed. Oh, and it slows down by 1.5% when mudded because -well, it’s armored and armor tends to slow down when mudded.

And in order to do that you have to completely reinvent your idea from the ground up. Congratulations, you can take critism.

now bend over. It’s time for your weapon F program to administer your daily dose admantanium.

Completely changing your argument around critism isn’t a win dude

That’s being manipulative…

Just like Illfonic huh?

if you see that being manipulative, THAT’S your problem and you’re projecting that shit on me.

Once again just stating viewpoints :p

Lol you don’t know what your asking for Kid, it was confirmed in canon that the hunter killer suit is a piece of shit that used to much energy to use that they just discarded it lol 😂

Let’s give this to FT while we’re at it! Fukin Pred killer, you gotta be fukin kidding me!

2 Likes

Illfonic’s never gonna add the Predator Killer you donkey, they already nerfed the thing in the OWLF tapes by stating it’s brittle to gunfire, and plus, nobody liked the damn thing when it was revealed

1 Like

How about a new FT class: The Crack Addict.

Oh wait scout duelist with double time & iron lung already exists.
Fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Nah man you gotta run scavenger while pretending the ammo drops are like little baggies of crack and the weapon crates are catalytic converters/spools of copper wire.

3 Likes

I would want that

Oh god that’d be even worse.
Anyways speaking of catalytic converters I’ve got this great idea. Lets get like 30 homeless people to come to a parking garage, give them the tools to remove the catalytics, and pay them like $25 and a meal. We make a year’s income in hours.

I’ve already got a truck full of tools, let’s do this.

Trash

We all do, but FT has enough laser-machine guns and shit! Why not just make Preds amputees?!?!?!?