Predator Killer

SPOILERS

So I found a audio log pertaining to it and though they made it sound like it was garbage, they basically confirmed that the movie is Canon…

😔

2 Likes

And you believe the game is canon too?

1 Like

I thought it was?

No
The predator was retconned

1 Like

Spoilers for what?

Heard it’s mentioned in the tapes, but more of a sweep under the rug type situation.

Like the t Rex blowing through the spino skeleton in jurassic world.

1 Like

When you play the game as much as us, you’ll likely believe the bugs are canon too!

1 Like

So as far as we can tell all the ft players added and the cosplay pred are all canon along with the events that take place in the tapes! This has been confirmed by the book! So yes this game material and

1 Like

Canon in game world. Maybe impossible to do for film. But the football player better go the extra mile the next time he shows up in a book.

1 Like

It was a waste and frankly the audio logs stink of Destiny 1 tier story telling.

Wouldn’t want us to actually see that or have the catharsis of blowing it up ourselves no. That would’ve been far more interesting.

And they refer to it as the gauntlet…

tfw rexfans still assblasted and the next movie is about rexy getting bodied by a gigantosaurus

JP3 fans still winning with spino retroactively confirmed as the first hybrid autistically hunting rexes and murdering everything on the island.

Parry is cannon

Always was. Predator 2 ending has a few.

I counted 8 parries. Illfonic should just remove the stun on movement, and have it only stun the melee.

Stargazer has been in the game since day one, so The Predator has always been canon as far as this game is concerned. That said, I think it’s consistently done a better job with the elements it introduced, insofar as actually making me not hate them.

Oh ok so now we just accept Preds don’t hunt they just want our dna to gene splice themselves for a hostile take over of earth by using autistic children 🙄

I agree, in that case I wish we got to see the emissary Predators 😔

1 Like

No 😐

They wouldn’t do the Emissary because that means doing something creative. Instead we’re getting an OC and the super predators, characters they’re already not invested in.

Yes 😁

1 Like

Ya that’s true 😔

Touche

1 Like