Predator Lore Question: About human meat

Wouldnt it be awesome if human flesh and blood provides Predator with nutrients and life saving properties?

I mean the same goes with bore blood, like the idea that they absorb the iron and helps them heal?

Although it would be gruesome if they get it through chewing and such, tthat would be the same with human flesh.
Thats horrific!

1 Like

1 Like

I have a lore question: do yautjas eat people???

1 Like

No that’s stupid

Next pred movie will be them hunting humans for immortality.

Why couldnt he just feast on a stargazer unit!?

Hunting people for food would be dumb.

1 Like

People in the Bayou be like:

1 Like

I believe in the canon, that they do eat meat. but there is nothing on whether or not they had ever eaten humans. i hope they keep that open to interpretation.

1 Like

In Hunters Hunted one eats a person cause they’re convenient.

I think eating or not eating us is about whether or not there’s something they like better around.

1 Like

Remember the scen when Dutch and his team finds Jim Hopper? Bodies are not only skinned, but also gutted… now why wolud that be?

You are aware that there is a new Specialization on Berserker and Valkyrie for that?

1 Like

proof !

Nothing is really definitive about them eating Humans. I don’t doubt scattered examples of this behavior exists but it’s not something generally seen happening to the point you can say that the behavior is normal. It should also be worth noting that we do have a definitive example of eating habits with City Hunter returning to the slaughterhouse periodically. His ship was nearby sure but it’s how they found him. He’s around several Humans over the course of the film but it’s the beef that we know he ate.

Like I said I don’t doubt they’d do it under certain circumstances but it’s not normal.

1 Like

OMG is this for real? or just assumptions?

Pretty sure that’s canon

You haven’t seen predator 2?
They caught him at the slaugherhouse because hes eating cows, not people.

Humans aren’t very nutritious at all anyways and preds probably require insane caloric/vitamin/mineral intake considering theyre huge.

Simple answer

Humans put to much processed products in their systems, so it would taint the meat.

So why eat spoiled human when you can eat fresh untampered meat

1 Like

If you’re super into lore I would recommend reading this about whats learned/seen of Yautja eating habits.

https://www.avpcentral.com/yautja-eating-habits#:~:text=Yautja%20Eating%20Habits%20The%20Yautja%20are%20carnivorous%20creatures,Yautja%20eat%20human%20meat%2C%20but%20it%20is%20unlikely.

1 Like

For a female yautja to cook and still be in a bio mask seems stupid to me.I mean comic-book lore is full of bs…but I Ive seen this before. Comics i feel constitute a weird part of the lore which shouldn’t’ be taken seriously.

Ooo lore stuff.

DONE3

I think it be cool but if the situation meets all the logical reasons to.
I kinda agree with Robo too.
We are sorta like a chicken wing.
Kinda small.
And, probably wouldn’t provide enough nutrition’s.

On top of, we may carry a disease to their kind. ¯_(ツ)_/¯