Predator needs atleast a little buff

So im not very experienced at this game im only a mere level 62 thats only because ive played alot but I dont think I’m “bad”. But I have a friend that said he played the game since the beta. I always play with this friend we play a couple games including predator hunting grounds. He said his username on here is Ahab or something.
We’ve yet to play a public match where hes predator and I’m a ft and 3 other people are. But we play private matches just us. In my opinion its hard to kill him. That’s probably just because im the only ft, or I just suck. So ive never seen him play a pred match but ive heard it. For him I can tell its either, getting put into pred match and the ft has no idea what their doing, he’d probably lose, or getting put into a pred and the ft knows what their doing, hed probably win. Now heres my opinion. If the ft doesnt know what they are doing the second they see the predator they are most likely going to start spraying pred. Then the other ones might come over and there goes his second wind. So if he tries anything within that time span which most preds would he would go back in and try again. Because waiting for second wind again (which i think comes back multiple times) that makes the round boring.

So I dont know if people will read all of that but I will summarize it real quick.
I’m not experienced at this game.
But my friend is.
We play public ft or private matches.
He mains pred.
Most people will die to people who dont know what their doing as ft because they will spray at pred.
People who know what their doing will probably play properly
They are also some balanced fireteam members I’m not saying everyone is like those two things.

Check out my friend Ahab if u want

-The_berserker

3 Likes

I think most people that play as both FT and Predator agree that the later needs a buff. Its a meme how easy it is to kill the Predator in this game.

2 Likes

Yeah, and it’s very agreeable that pred is wayy too easy to kill.

1 Like

At the moment pred needs some tweaking. The FT has the advantage atm with specializations, varied gear and weapons, and insane damage output.

For preds atm melee just isn’t viable unless the FT is dumb/potato, mobility is wonky, more susceptible to bugs than FT. Range currently is the only viable option against a good team but should you use range you’ll never hear the end of it from salty FT mains.

4 Likes

Giving specializations for Predator might be enough to fix this.

5 Likes

I also would love the option to switch off charged shot for the bow. I rarely use it, so why not give the bow a button like the automatic guns to do single shots.

2 Likes

Lol. Cause they are not of the Melon!

They are Jerky, salty, Dry, and overall unpleasant after the first bite.

Unlike a Melon. Sweet, juicy, and Refreshing!

2 Likes

Soooo not to alarm you but I believe you are having a stroke!

Do you smell toast?

But in seriousness, I think the Bow should have a way to shot dbl arrows or even have explosive arrows or something.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty much impossible to ever balance this game to everyone’s satisfaction.

As it stands, I think this calculation I posted a while back is still fairly accurate:

• Premade FT vs Pred = 90% chance FT wins
• Good Random FT vs Pred = 50/50
• Average/Poor FT vs Pred = 90% chance Pred wins

4 Likes

Fuck everyone’s satisfaction. Make the game fair on both sides and let the trash players cry and be salty about it will only weed out the trash players if we do get a true balance

3 Likes

Had a whole team yesterday bitch and talk shit because I wasn’t standing still or meleeing all four of them at the pump house in backwater as a scout. The second they tried to run to the next objective I meleed them all with the wrist blades and didn’t let them reinforce. They didn’t say anything at all at the end, they just stayed silent and quit.

3 Likes

People like that piss me off

2 Likes

It was cause they were refreshed currently eating their own words so they couldn’t speak

2 Likes

Its alot of the other “teams” out there as well. Atleast their lower ranked members they seem to not know how to lose a match without being salty

1 Like

People will always complain no matter what you do as Pred, doesn’t matter if I use Katana, Disk, Traps, Plasma, Bow, Spear or whatever, I have gotten people whining on the mic over anything I did as Predator. If you don’t play in a way that will allow them to win you will get hate. I get it, if one is in a premade with mutiple medics, recon tracker and still somehow having a hard time against a Predator in a game like this it must really suck.

3 Likes

Oh I know full well, the fact that I moved at all is beyond broken. I should have laid down on a silver platter right where the FT dropped and hoped they would forgive my transgressions.

2 Likes

You jump, run, or zigzag your a bitch
You use bow plasma katana disk combi throw, your a pussy
It’s that simple

3 Likes

Thank youuuuuu. Not the only one

2 Likes

Yw :)

1 Like

Damn. You want to make the bow even stronger?

I know some things need to be nerfed on the fireteam, but the bow is annoyingly powerful atm.

1 Like