Predator New Weapons/Gadgets

I am pretty sure the “Shuriken” & the “Drone” are coming to the game for the Predator(I have seen them)

2 Likes

How 🤯 have you seen them I wan know ur secrets

Talk … We have the means to make you speak

Yes talk u magic fucc how do you know !!!

1 Like

PC players have dug and poked around in the files. Models have been found for the drone and shurikin. It’s how we found out about the wearable trophies after the trial run.
Some map UIs and other models have been shared too. You can probably dig around in a Google search and on Facebook pages.

2 Likes

Yes. I am so happy. WHO’S WITH ME!?!?!? -DUTCH WARCRY-

1 Like

Oh this is sicc to bad computer nerds get all the fun of finding new stuff lmao jk

High five computer guys. I really appreciate you guys finding thia out. I would love too hear all you found

1 Like

FB_IMG_1591674552276

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh my god I love you LOL. THAT MAPS HUGE. Oh my god… This is incredible

maybe we should start an incantation to bring it into being for next patch lol

1 Like

I’m hoping wolf and falconer are coming. Also… Really want night for each map too. Offline bots would be amazing

apparently it’s just the alpha pred most likely :/

They need to release the map this dlc round for the free dlc part

Actually I’m almost certain alpha comes out August 20th. Because the NECA alpha predator drops ON August 20th.

1 Like

I AM THE ULTIMATE MAGIC FUKK! LMAO! - Check out this video ok - https://youtu.be/YErPB-XLELw

1 Like

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2g30d8b2hqejj/ - some 3d images i created in Cinema 4d

1 Like

I hope this is the case, I don’t think it would be wise to have it as the second drop.

@SchrecksPanzers, thank you for posting the map picture. Edit and the other pics.

1 Like

Probably correct, people think it will be Wolf in the next update with the shuriken. But I’m going to put money on it being the fugitive and Mr. Black coming in those updates as the fugitive used the shuriken, and Mr. Black is highly requested and the main predator in the Predators movie. Even though the fugitive predator doesn’t hold a candle to wolf

1 Like