Predator Perk Stats feedback

Wow clotted and hanging on have a huge affect

Too bad they’re likely useless

2 Likes

Yeah for me the most fun perks are useless lol… cause like the heated and light bender ones are like 5% each and it should be like 20% each lol… its not even that win giving perk or u get any win advantage XD

1 Like

Yeah. If you get caught because of bleeding, you aren’t moving enough, and, if you have medic or adrenal boost, you don’t really need extra second wind time.

1 Like

One of those good on paper ideas

1 Like

Okay. So predator energy regeneration and the drain from thermal, cloak, and both, are stupid complex.

It’s all about thresholds, because regen is always active and thermal and cloak just drain at a higher rate, so a 5% change in drain can increase the “time until empty” by 2 to 5 times or even lead to near infinite thermal and cloak when paired with modified reserves.

Our spreadsheet of the different effects and measurements is a complete mess, but we almost have it figured out.

TLDR: even though heated and light bender have small direct effects, their interaction with predator energy regeneration compounds their effects.

2 Likes

Idk if im being honest with you guys… people who risk of getting second winded are not realizing they wont have proper time to like heal up and have another opportunity to kill the fireteam cause they can just speedrun the objective during the time you heal up n shit lol…

1 Like

Idk man im just saying its complete utter bullshit that the energy is wasted that much by vision and cloak as its not being used to kill the fireteam… its being used to protect u from getting fucking shit on by both AI + FT

as like if u just get on a tree un-cloaked n shit ur in big trouble XD

like both devs and majority of people in community have a bad view on whole energy consumption on both vision and cloak… and how like vision and cloak should work…

2 Likes

Well, at least you got those tree branch hit boxes.

1 Like

There is a reason why im still fighting for like both cloak ,visions, target isolation…

Devs made it so it actually is used to kill lmao… like people see it as smth that damages FT… no it just makes u not so visible to get hits on FT…

And if FT gets hit its on them for not paying attention to details like real fucking special ops team that are observing everything

That is another thing thats fucked XD… i totally don’t agree on how like a fucking wood blocks entire 50. cal bullet while the armor fucking gets snapped on lmao from outer space material…

not to talk about how unrealistic whole thing is made by devs… its just so frustrating

like i think the tree branches should let the damage go through but it blocks like 50% incoming damage until it breaks.

1 Like

I would totally be good with that.

Yeah so like… u wont get dealt so much damage… but if u stay ur gonna be punished for it lol…