Predator Perk Stats feedback

All of the numerically quantifiable perks are finished. Eventually, I’ll finish the last 3 with images.

I would appreciate any feedback regarding accuracy and clarity of the numerical descriptions of each perk.

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/predator-perks

9 Likes

This would be a good thing for illfonic to add for new people who want actual stats lol

good job tho

1 Like

Can i suggest how you should do the dithered lens perk?

the way you should do it… you should look into the predator from above and not horizontally…

Cause most preds are shooting u from above right from buildings… i suggest u do it by looking into the predator

or u can do both horizontal and from above

1 Like

Absolutely. I wish I didn’t have to find these numbers myself, but it’s not so bad now that it’s almost finished.

And the bugs we discovered along the way was a bonus, especially the trap bug. That got me killed so many times.

1 Like

XD i streamed today and found 3 bugs specifically tree hitboxes

Also change the title to like

Predator Perk Stats April” or something so we know when to tell illfonic to revert it lol n shit

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve thought about actually making an overlay to demonstrate the hit box sizes.

Not implying this is correct, but for example:

2 Likes

Yeh decide which one is best n shit… i would say most preds camp on buildings and shoot plasma… i personally do it from trees n stuff

Great work :]

Wtf is this coffee???
XD

fuck off.

im anti - talent in life let me be.

1 Like

It’s about the best I could draw too but wtf is it tho?
Lol

2 Likes

its a invis pred charging up plasma and the laser trajectory n shit…

2 Likes

Oh…I was way off

1 Like

XD OH STFU guys… im bad at drawing ok

3 Likes

I thought I was a warning to not cross the railroad tracks.
What did you think it was? XD

Fine im deleting the pic u fucks…

1 Like

Ha no it’s fine. Just teasin bro lol

Atari tennis single player

1 Like

Ik im playing along XD

plus i hate the drawing so fak it

2 Likes