Predator Perk Suggestions (2024)

In reality it’s impossible to have easy and cheap wins with any type of melee against ultra death squad. Only true way to defeat strongest death squad is to not use melee at all. After all, Predators are nerfed, doesn’t matter how you play Predator. People can play as they wanna play, it’s not potato weapon at all.

It always works.

1 Like

I call it a potato weapon because it is so ridiculously easy to win with it against 90% of players. Squads make up a very small fraction of the overall player base. The overall damage output (even post patch) is stupid, plus the tracking of the heavy attack which has been said is bugged and sort of auto-locks on to targets.

If it’s really that easy for you to win, then you are playing against potato fireteam, which does not make weapon potato, but fireteam potato. Doesn’t matter how much playerbase they make, fact is that if it’s impsosible to defeat properly organized pro death squad, weapon is not potato, but team who cannot deal with it are potatos. And since preds are nerfed, I love that change in the patch.

Disagree with you here. At least for 1 v 1 . 3rd person trumps 1st person for 1 v 1 melee. Especially with the sickle.

It’s just too easy to disorient the FT during a solo melee encounter. Hop over him slash him in the back… rinse repeat.

Some will cheat and use macros but even then I fuk them up.

Many cheaters are generally noobs, I am talking about real deathsquad (cheat or no cheat) as 4 together. It’s not about disagreeing.

I’m kinda against the idea of 1v1s. I prefer if it was more teamplay than solo play. That could be a better buff for last man standing is for 1v1 play to get the radio going. Like more stamina, HP, etc…

That could actually be a decent new fireteam perk(s). Builds around last man standing that buff it in specific ways

Every predator that is good can always 1v1 every fireteam.