Predator Perks need balancing

I feel like the available number of points to spend on perks or the perks itself need more balancing.
Where is the point of having 15 points available to spend as a Scout, when I am only able to spend a maximum of 12?
While a Berserker has 9 points, which are totally sufficient for most awesome perks.
In my opinion, the perks need to have higher requirements, much like the fireteam already has, where you got Perks that require 6 points.
This would make the Scout and Hunter classes more desirable for some builds and create more diversity among the Predators.

Well soms of the perks need to work in the first place lol

But yeah, depending how you look at it, perks are not worth it and other that are you have more than enough for the good ones.

Its same on Fireteam.

Yeah, but I think it is already better balanced regarding the FT, even though it also still needs more balancing so that some perks will be more rewarding.

On FT, every class has real tradeoffs regarding perks and equipment, for the Predators, it is just the equipment weight that has a real impact on your loadout.
If I choose FT Supporter class, I can only choose one of the high requirement perks, like Yautjas bane or OWLF training, and I like this very much, as otherwise, everybody just would choose the Supporter to go hunting Predators.

Predators should have 4 slots for perks considering that the current patches buff the fire team significantly from base stats to specializations.