Predator ps4 trophy (ancient)

Anybody know if you gotta claim a FT member when they are down? Does a claim count after they bleed out?

Just curious, think im gunna try and go for that Ancient ps4 trophy.

any claim will work, even PMC trophies I would imagine since the PS4 trophy states (any claims)

2 Likes

They must be Fireteam claims. AI doesn’t count.

3 Likes

good to know. how did u find that out of curiosity?

oh nm, I just re-read the trophy requirements, says fireteam specifically

1 Like

Must be FT and got to be downed not dead. If they bleed out or die from other means it won’t count. Got to still be alive when you claim them.

1 Like

Yeah, also not sure if you know, but you can hold square on any hidden trophy and it will reveal the name, rarity, and requirements of the trophy.

Yeah she’s a beauty

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very nice! I only need a couple more exfils, and I got that too, damn predators keep rushing us and we kill them before exfiling.

1 Like

😌

1 Like

Thank you. Exfils were one of my last ones also. Bear Traps were my very last one lol. Clearly I don’t use bear traps much lol, but I’m starting to mess around with them more.

Platinum 10 days after the game was released!? Very nice! It took me a month. Them claims were the death of me lol.

Hello everyone I would like to know how to drop this damn trophee (old fashioned). I did several games in full claw and nothing.

@Pinkman
It’s a glitched requirement. There are numerous videos showing that even if you only ever use your wristblades the trophy won’t clear.

Can you put me a link of a video please?

I’ve gotten a 1000s claims and it hasnt popped, I started keep track when the 500 claims trophy popped, and now I’m over 1000 and it’s not popping, hope it isnt glitched it’s the last one I need for my platinum

Question, does the claims count if I play a games against a AI fireteam in a private match? I got the 100 long and any claims trophies doing is method.

If you got those, then it must count.

Yes this Method works

1 Like

I got the trophy mainly playing solo against the bots. Bots have proven helpful in obtaining several trophies. Posted on my YouTube channel (Bob Grant AVP).