Predator samurai

Seriously? Is it a joke?

Nope badass

3 Likes

People who whine about samurai are the type of people to whine about 87 skin and wolf pred not being out

1 Like

Why not? It’s a interesting concept and acceptable considering the Yautja values and their lifespan.

4 Likes

Not a joke he’s coming to slice and dice FT members domes off

4 Likes

Reverse that. The Samurai are Yautjaboos, not the other way around, per the lore guys.

Still not excited for this unless it brings some new gear, weapon, perk, etc. And at least gets Predator some better sword animations.

Also to the comment about the 87 skin and whining:

2 Likes

I’m sure the new sword that’s coming with it will have a slightly slower animation than the elder sword but in return do slightly more damage and will probably be more straight attacks less area of effect attack

1 Like

Considering how similar humans are to Predators, I would like to belive they came to Earth a long time ago and taught us their politics and ways of life, Aztecs, Romans, Spartans, Samurais and Egyptians, all pretty similar to Predators.

2 Likes

I will settle for Predator holding the sword correctly, to be honest.

Right now he holds Elder Sword like the attacker in some wanna-be self defense lesson.

1 Like

Yep, that is also what I have heard. It is more likely that humans are immitating the Yautja and not the other way around.

1 Like

Its actually lore accurate. However, I will admit I was hopeing for Ghost or at least Wolf

1 Like

Predators in-universe have a hand in a few cultures but none being as so in-depth as the Isolated clan’s encounter with the civilization seen in the flashback of AVP. That’s really the only one where they have a direct hand in civilization and they’re (albeit on accident) completely wiped out by them to the point people forgot that civilization even existed.

Otherwise Predators are more known in the universe as being the subject of folk tales and misunderstandings. The people of Val Verde note JH or others like him are common in the region. City Hunter following the events of Predator 2 was largely even mistaken for gang violence afflicting the city outside things the OWLF simply had to cover up.

can the samurai have an Upgrade plasma caster? PLEASE! like swords are cool and all but i want a better plasma caster the thing was way more bad ass in the movies.

1 Like

1 Like

Whadoya call lore? all this comix bullshit with flyin xenomorphs and japan-style predator masks?

It’s just so like… uhhh… why? Lol

Eh, those Predators on the first page are Bad Blood “Killers”, while the others are the OG guys from the first AVP Comic.

I personally don’t see the problem with Predators who respect Samurai Culture enough to replicate their aesthetic, it makes sense that they would even.

As I understand it, the Samurais are the Yautjaboos, not the other way around.

Nice! But not accurate to the topic - not samurai predator. Those are actually bad blods

which one is the saumrai clan for you?