Predator skins you would like to see

They should definitely add the scar predator and Celtic predator from the 1st AVP movie. I was so looking forward to being one of them and I was disappointed when I found they weren’t there

2 Likes

I like the mask. I hope they add the ones from Predators.

i would love new mask and chroma for war paints

I want the albino predator as a skin!

Yea there’s so much they can do from a cosmetics standpoint. There’s tons of lore they could pull from as well as design their own new masks and skins. There should be so many damn cosmetics that very few Preds should look the same.

One thing I think most can agree on with this game is all the cosmetics look dope. From the Predator stuff to the fire team gear, Iv seen some slick looking characters.

I hope they give us option to change the mask eye color:

2 Likes

The option to take off your mask would be cool, I’ve had my mask shot off as the classic predator and it’s so cool but it doesn’t always happen.

If we got the predator from the second movie I would love to play with the mask on because I think he looks more menacing/scarier. Plus the mask is sick anyway.

Speaking of masks and skins, what about new vision moods? Like heartbeat detecting or inverted heat detecting tracking cold signature I dunno anything lol

2 Likes

Ahab Predator , Jungle Demon Predator, Serpent Hunter Predator, Stalker Predator, Wolf Predator, Chopper Predator, Elder Predator, Boar Predator, Shaman Predator, Lost Predator, Hive Wars Predator, Snake Predator, Tracker Predator, Clan Leader Predator

2 Likes

definitely LA pred, all of them from predators and elder predator! I’ve made a version of LA pred using bronze and the last classic skin type looks pretty good but an official model would be amazing.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’m hoping we get more armor sets and not just lame colour sets.

1 Like

Yeah would be great to play without the mask. I hope they give us option to to take it off in the customization menu or before the match.

1 Like

That is one my favorites:

I’m not a big fan of the first AvP movie but the Predator designs are great.

5 Likes

That’s berserker we deserved

That would be great. Some skins could be only for certain classes.

I love this design.

And this skin could solve the “problem” while using Plasma Caster, since the canon it’s on the right side.

Or just use two Casters, that would do too, lol.

Wolf Predator is cool too.

A “bit” appealing…

See, guys? The FT could be SO MUCH worse… imagine a full team with the Predator Killer suit, lmao.

1 Like

yeah the new way devil is way better than wolf idk what people are on about

1 Like

Thayshit is not canon ;)

1 Like

That Wolf Predator looks great. I like the design. I haven’t watched AVPR in a long time.

the issue i have with the new predator design is it is missing that primal element to it. it is technologically advanced yes but predator was equally primal. Like a really smart animal. a jaguar with a laser guided plasma caster. what is interesting about how advanced they are to me is that it is only in service (as far as we know) to a very basic desire to hunt (and other primitive honor and caste systems). the later flashy tech predator look is basically trying to capitalize on “iron man with dreadlocks”. far cry from the spirit of the original.

1 Like